Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So I took the plunge and used my (now 24) Rare Souls. Below is the result:Name:  Rare Souls.png
Views: 258
Size:  21.5 KB

Honestly, this is probably the best drop I ever had. I'm just happy it isn't a FOURTH Pharaoh Dog King. I didn't have the Wicker Man or Warrior Angel yet either

I also used 75 Common souls to see if the percentages match up. Here's what I haveName:  Common Souls.png
Views: 404
Size:  39.8 KB
    Last edited by Kardas; 10-17-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I hate you and hate RNGesus. Used 50 Rare Souls yesterday and got NONE 4* toon. NOT A SINGLE F'N 4*.

That makes me wish to kick a puppy. And there's nothing I love more than puppies

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Used 12 sentinel rare souls today and all are 3 stars. 7/12 were corrupt ox cultists.

Waiting for Sacrifice.

OS
    Android
    Latest drops:
    rare gun/assassin : 3* gunner newborn of light, meh (MEH)
    rare sentinel : 4* angel of strife
    3 rares : ox cultist, green soldier and another crap I don't remember

edit: just bought a single sentinel rare which resulted to a 4* soulless demon, yihaaa.
    Last edited by Aristo4; 10-17-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Meh I mean I'm pretty pissed. What will I do in PvP with a Soldier Eddie, WickerDog Queen and PSS? Frist team will have Corrupt General, GG. Samurai Eddie? GG. Troll? GG. Allied General? GG. Red Bat with extra turn? GG.

At least my legendary soul gave me a purple pyro soldier yay!!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    So I took the plunge and used my (now 24) Rare Souls. Below is the result:Name:  Rare Souls.png

Honestly, this is probably the best drop I ever had. I'm just happy it isn't a FOURTH Pharaoh Dog King. I didn't have the Wicker Man or Warrior Angel yet either

I also used 75 Common souls to see if the percentages match up. Here's what I haveName:  Common Souls.png
Views: 404
Size:  39.8 KB
    Common souls are useless later in the game when you see what's out there, but that's a great drop! Allied General, Wickerman, and Angel of Fear are all solid characters. I scored the general a couple weeks ago and he's on almost every run...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Latest drops:
    rare gun/assassin : 3* gunner newborn of light, meh (MEH)
    rare sentinel : 4* angel of strife
    3 rares : ox cultist, green soldier and another crap I don't remember

edit: just bought a single sentinel rare which resulted to a 4* soulless demon, yihaaa.
    That's a great score -congrats!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Common souls are useless later in the game when you see what's out there, but that's a great drop! Allied General, Wickerman, and Angel of Fear are all solid characters. I scored the general a couple weeks ago and he's on almost every run...
    Got 250ish common souls here and can't use them as my roster with 100 is full. So at least the few 3 stars that drop from them I would like to use in the (hopefully coming very very soon) sacrifice option. I know these are luxury problems but I'm getting bored not even being able to play some soul-roulette ...

OS
    Android
    thanks.this green bad boy is already lvl 100, but....nerfs incoming
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post

I also used 75 Common souls to see if the percentages match up. Here's what I have
    thank you kardas and kaijester, will add the numbers after the update.i'm waiting to add my 139 rare souls to the pool. after that we should have somewhat significant numbers.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.