Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Talisman suggestions for PSS

I just max-leveled my PSS and threw on some straightforward talisman sets: Strength & Guardian (fierce), and Health (overwhelming).

Its basic and power attacks do not appear to have any corresponding talisman traits other than Attack, so I don't see subtle and imaginitive choices coming to mind at the moment. Should I build up these sets or is there a better setup that has worked for you?

OS
    Android
    I remember there being 2 threads on Pharaoh Sun Spirit in recent memory. Maybe you can find something cool here:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...irit-(Warrior)
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...trength-Fierce

Considering that Fierce Strength and Guardian Talismans are currently the only worthwhile red Talismans, there's little to change with PSS. Mine's only 4* lv80, but I reckon at max level, that there's three possible options.
    - 6 Strength (Fierce)
    - 5 Strength (Fierce) + 1 green (Overwhelming)
    - 4 Strength (Fierce) + 2 Health (Overwhelming)

I mean, you could give him Ivory Talismans to make him a bit tougher against magus characters, but that seems gimmicky and highly inefficient
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Mine does just fine with 6 maxed fierce-flavored strength.

OS
    iOS
    I have something close to the third option...

- 2 strength (fierce), 2 burning (fierce), 2 health (overwhelming)
    (all max 50)

I like the bonus damage that the burning does x AOE (many times it's just enough to take down (an) enemy(s)). I recently tried him with all red (fierce) and I found him to be a little too squishy for auto grinding. He still does great damage and healing this way, but it's important that he stays alive. I have him as my champion if you want to try him out.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    I'm running 5 guardian fierce and 1 random overwhelming.
    Going all red is bad idea for autofarming.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    good suggestions everywhere. i run my pss with 4 maxed fierce and 2 overhelming while autofarming. i would go 6x fierce if i would play manually, but like aristo said, he dies pretty fast, while autofarming without green talismans.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    btw,which type of PSS you guys are discussing here?
    I've a sentinel PSS *2 sitting there for months,if it is any good,i can level up in a minute.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    I think we are talking about the warrior PSS...

And yeah, the all Str(F) config does lead to the occassional premature death if he gets picked on. I have noticed that the AI is not afraid to use Rise if his health bar is in the red. Its very rarely a big enough problem that it results in a defeat while autofarming.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    btw,which type of PSS you guys are discussing here?
    I've a sentinel PSS *2 sitting there for months,if it is any good,i can level up in a minute.
    I think a particular S on sentinel PSS has another meaning than Sun or Sand, guess what
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I agree with Kardas. But if you maxed all skills, he can survive %90 of the time with 6 maxed strength fierce talismans. For example, i can autofarm Game of Death - Underworld Madness and he survives %90 of time. If your other team members are strong enough, i suggest you to go with high attack instead of HP. Because many enemies does not have a chance to get a turn from you. Even in dungeons. Today i have seen more than 20.000 k AOE damage both with basic attack and rise skill (with alliance general buff). Without buff it was around 8.800 k , at Sentinel Dungeon level 10. Crazy! He can become very wild, especially if you have a damage buff support character.

You can also consider OpticSugar's build, burning talismans give pretty good additional damage.

If not, its good to keep at least one maxed overwhelming talisman with him. Strategy depends on your overall team power in the end.