Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I agree with Kardas. But if you maxed all skills, he can survive %90 of the time with 6 maxed strength fierce talismans. For example, i can autofarm Game of Death - Underworld Madness and he survives %90 of time. If your other team members are strong enough, i suggest you to go with high attack instead of HP. Because many enemies does not have a chance to get a turn from you. Even in dungeons. Today i have seen more than 20.000 k AOE damage both with basic attack and rise skill (with alliance general buff). Without buff it was around 8.800 k , at Sentinel Dungeon level 10. Crazy! He can become very wild, especially if you have a damage buff support character.

    You can also consider OpticSugar's build, burning talismans give pretty good additional damage.

    If not, its good to keep at least one maxed overwhelming talisman with him. Strategy depends on your overall team power in the end.
    Very good points about maxing skills... and considering how strong the rest of the team is. If I can pump a few skill shards into him, I may consider going back to the all-red build but because he's my champion at the moment, I want him to be as survivable as possible for my auto-grinding trooper mates.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  2. #12
    Senior Member Eagleknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    441
    I go for all fierce guardian tailismans on my pss. He rarely does and if he does it usually doesn't matter I still win on auto. I would say if you team is strong don't bother with the health tailismans however if it isn't through one or two on it.

    About putting burning tailismans on him I tried it but didn't see them go off enough to warrant them however if I was running an accuracy raising toon it might work well. I think it's all preference. Steady damage or fluxing damage.
    Eagleknight-9103

    I'm Back.

  3. #13
    Senior Member MetalWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I think a particular S on sentinel PSS has another meaning than Sun or Sand, guess what
    Do you mean the word, that rhyme with duck! Name:  24.gif
Views: 47
Size:  11.1 KB

    I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.



    Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

  4. #14
    Senior Member Aristo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Near To The East
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I agree with Kardas. But if you maxed all skills, he can survive %90 of the time with 6 maxed strength fierce talismans. For example, i can autofarm Game of Death - Underworld Madness and he survives %90 of time. If your other team members are strong enough, i suggest you to go with high attack instead of HP. Because many enemies does not have a chance to get a turn from you. Even in dungeons. Today i have seen more than 20.000 k AOE damage both with basic attack and rise skill (with alliance general buff). Without buff it was around 8.800 k , at Sentinel Dungeon level 10. Crazy! He can become very wild, especially if you have a damage buff support character.

    You can also consider OpticSugar's build, burning talismans give pretty good additional damage.

    If not, its good to keep at least one maxed overwhelming talisman with him. Strategy depends on your overall team power in the end.
    Yes, it had to be clarified...all these suggestions are about no skill-upgraded PSS's.
    With all skills maxed you can go all red of course, since there's nothing left on the enemy team when PSS and all your other hardhitters are done
    ________ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

    ___________ | CLAN | ___________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________________

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    175
    6 fierce strength maxxed out is all you need. Max out out his skill shards and he is a monster hitter and healer. I've never had a problem with his health since his heal so powerful.

  6. #16
    Senior Member osiris0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Yes, it had to be clarified...all these suggestions are about no skill-upgraded PSS's.
    With all skills maxed you can go all red of course, since there's nothing left on the enemy team when PSS and all your other hardhitters are done
    Exactly! For example; i have 5* lvl 100 Soldier Eddie + 5* lvl 100 All Maxed PSS and a 5* lvl 100 Angel Of Fear (Red Bat) as my unstoppable farming team. Now i am focused on maxing the skills of my red bat, halfway already Even when i can't kill all enemies with first turn, i kill at least one enemy. Then i got an Extra Turn triggered for whole team with red bat's passive. With that Extra Turn all enemies are surely gone. So... In this situation its much better for me to focus on high damage It is all about mixing all team skills & powers in a strategic way.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-13-2016 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #17
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    6 fierce strength maxxed out is all you need. Max out out his skill shards and he is a monster hitter and healer. I've never had a problem with his health since his heal so powerful.
    As far as problem with his health, I think we're specifically referring to auto-grinding (when the AI is just too stupid to heal). I find that in auto, he occasionally goes down, then my team goes down. Until I have the chance to put some Skill shards on him, a couple of green (overwhelming) charms are a good alternative. He still does sick damage.

    Playing manually, I have never had a problem with him.

    By the way... didn't someone recently post an issue with his skill shard distribution (where it appears to skip a level - wasting a shard)? Has this been confirmed?
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  8. #18
    Senior Member osiris0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    As far as problem with his health, I think we're specifically referring to auto-grinding (when the AI is just too stupid to heal). I find that in auto, he occasionally goes down, then my team goes down. Until I have the chance to put some Skill shards on him, a couple of green (overwhelming) charms are a good alternative. He still does sick damage.

    Playing manually, I have never had a problem with him.

    By the way... didn't someone recently post an issue with his skill shard distribution (where it appears to skip a level - wasting a shard)? Has this been confirmed?

    As i remember; when i was skilling my PSS, Disquiet skill level just jumped from 2 to 4, but i am not sure. It was long time ago. In the end, there is 2 possibilities about this issue: a black hole between level 2 and 4 that swallows your skill shard. Or Disquiet is 5 levels in total, there is a typo mistake. It's good to let them (Devs) know about this issue anyway.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    As far as problem with his health, I think we're specifically referring to auto-grinding (when the AI is just too stupid to heal). I find that in auto, he occasionally goes down, then my team goes down. Until I have the chance to put some Skill shards on him, a couple of green (overwhelming) charms are a good alternative. He still does sick damage.

    Playing manually, I have never had a problem with him.

    By the way... didn't someone recently post an issue with his skill shard distribution (where it appears to skip a level - wasting a shard)? Has this been confirmed?
    I think the skill shard issue is a typo. I maxed him with the correct number of skill shards. I autogrind game of death-madness with PSS and Wickerman and never suffer a defeat. Maybe 5% of the time AI damages PSS, but never kills him. If you team him with another strong toon, you should be autoing everything that doesn't have a 'troll' level without any fear of losing.

    Having said that, adding health isn't sacrificing that much by way of damage so we are discussing a very fine point, that really doesn't have a real impact on game play. I think the message should be that every player should level up this easily obtained character because it is a very versatile attacker with one of the best heals in the game.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I have something close to the third option...

    - 2 strength (fierce), 2 burning (fierce), 2 health (overwhelming)
    (all max 50)

    I like the bonus damage that the burning does x AOE (many times it's just enough to take down (an) enemy(s)). I recently tried him with all red (fierce) and I found him to be a little too squishy for auto grinding. He still does great damage and healing this way, but it's important that he stays alive. I have him as my champion if you want to try him out.
    Am building a PSS, so gonna take you up on that offer. Be interesting to check the burning option out!
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Pharaoh Dog King - Werewolf - Minotaur - LoL - Krampus / Celestial

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •