Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Played time dungeon level 7 over an hour and......

90% of the drops were either 3 or 4 star regular shards. Hope this gets fixed soon.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    Three days on level 10 hasn't produced much more... A single colored 3* Evo shard.

OS
    Android
    Did 60 runs on lvl 10 today and got around 90 regular souls and 1 3* colored shard
    Really bad drop rate right now.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    same for me lol X and only shit red shard, i will do a break with that game i think very soon.....0 red 3* ... all changes are really shit since one month... bored
    Last edited by blade685; 11-08-2016 at 02:34 PM.

I've gotten 3 3* red evolution shards from today.

OS
    Android
    No idea if it makes any difference, but I flip between level IX and level X now, and I have been getting at least 1 coloured 3* shard each day, usually 2 or 3. I guess I spend 48-56 SoT on LoL then go grind elsewhere for evo runes.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I've gotten 3 3* red evolution shards from today.
    I am guessing you have been farming L10? Hmm, is what you got a fair representation of "3 star coloured evo shards are substantially more frequently dropped on floor 10" - http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...hlight=Dungeon

Doesn't sound like it to me

Yup L10, comparing to before the patches, I would have gotten much more by now...the drop rate has decreased for sure.

OS
    Android
    all last patch = decrease all drop= bored game= many lose players soon

OS
    Android
    The only thing they should do is increase the droprate but 3 stars colors (blue, red, green, Assassin and Gunner) .. because the raibow .. for God's sake this is very easy to get in the Underworld .. When they went up the drop rate I was with 9 3 * raibow, today I'm 108 in inventory and has evolved some 10 characters since. Today I am calm with evolution to 5 *, so much that I stopped of farm in the underworld ..

After this update I see that LoL is not worth playing, the amount of SoT we spend is not fair for the prizes we received last. Just as it was the pathetic Fear of the Dark event .. one time that wonderful drop rate and nothing more.
    Caliza12-3289