Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got 4 x 3* red evo shards Today. At Dungeon level 10. I have spent 3,5 full sands of time. Its approximetely drops 1 3* coloured shard for one SoT on level 10s in general. I can't even imagine how is it at level 7 or 8..

Btw, does anyone get rare souls from dungeons? I never got after update. It was raining on level 10s before.. Its tough to being depended on trooper points..
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Curiously, Kaz and I actually had a look at this earlier today before either of us saw this thread, with the intent to improve drop rates. This was partially due to the lack of need for colourless (since players are getting more than we expected just from grinding the campaign) and also to just ensure we were aligned for how many runs we want players to do before getting enough to evolve at least one character.

Suffice to say, we'll be improving 3 star coloured evo shard drop rate substantially in the near future. I don't have exact date for when, but we plan on rolling this change in with some other tuning changes (including the lower-rarity evo rune discussion we've been having in other threads) with a server update that'll happen within the next week or so. We just have the team focusing on further stability improvements that they're trying to get out the door first.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Curiously, Kaz and I actually had a look at this earlier today before either of us saw this thread, with the intent to improve drop rates. This was partially due to the lack of need for colourless (since players are getting more than we expected just from grinding the campaign) and also to just ensure we were aligned for how many runs we want players to do before getting enough to evolve at least one character.

Suffice to say, we'll be improving 3 star coloured evo shard drop rate substantially in the near future. I don't have exact date for when, but we plan on rolling this change in with some other tuning changes (including the lower-rarity evo rune discussion we've been having in other threads) with a server update that'll happen within the next week or so. We just have the team focusing on further stability improvements that they're trying to get out the door first.
    Great to hear, Sparton. Have you consider raising back the amount of rare souls on the LOL dungeons? There are days I'd easily spend SOT to grind dungeons for rare souls, but at the current rate there's no need to bother. I got one rare soul from a dungeon yesterday and I believe it was my first since the tuning changes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Did 60 runs on lvl 10 today and got around 90 regular souls and 1 3* colored shard
    Really bad drop rate right now.
    Does it make sense to drop ANY regular souls for players who can defeat the Lord of Light on X?

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Have you consider raising back the amount of rare souls on the LOL dungeons?
    Not right now, no. We'd much rather we increase the amount of ironite you can earn per day (through things like Daily Challenges) and let players choose between spending that on souls directly or spending that on other things like Sands of Time refills than make the obvious choice Sands of Time refills to get souls from dungeons while getting other dungeon rewards.

It's a subject we may revisit in the future, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionswarm View Post
    Does it make sense to drop ANY regular souls for players who can defeat the Lord of Light on X?
    I've seen a few people on the forum get very defensive and proud about the ungodly amount of common souls they have, so I've been a bit leery about reducing the rates and quantities of them, since they otherwise cause no harm (hitting the soul inventory cap notwithstanding). We may lower them slightly if people are finding them more of a burden than a help, but a lot of people seemed happy to have them help with seeking out new 3 star characters that we added in the Halloween event, and we plan on adding new 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star characters routinely.

OS
    Android

Good to hear. I managed to get 2 last night after grinding the bulk of my trooper list in 7-10, and I felt pretty lucky to get that many.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 11-08-2016 at 09:45 PM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android

that are some very good news. i started a 2nd account, and i cant't imagine how long i will have to play to upgrade one single character to 5*. right now i have one red 3* rune from clearing level VII of the dungeon with the help of some troopers. i won't be able to clear level 8-10 in the next weeks or months, because i won't be able to evolve someone to 5* if i don't get extremly lucky in the secret location.

so right now i will have to wait another week, for another one 3* red shard if i got lucky next week on level 7. and so on..this will go on for 6-10 weeks till i have enough 3* shards.
    this system is really bad, especially for new players, it could take months till you are able to evolve 1-2 chars to 5*, that's very suboptimal, and i'm very polite, when i express it that way.

getting them only once per week is really bad imo and it hurts the game very bad,especially when you are new to it. it's very demotivating/frustrating when you know you cannot do anything till the dungeon opens again.
    so the only soloution i can see right now is to increase the drops by a very large percantage, if you like to keep the once a week system.

another solution would be to cut down the needs for them. instead of 6 3* shards to evolve a character, change it to 3-4. that would also work with the talismans and it would be pretty simple. instead of 9x 2* runes you could easily change it
    to 6 2* runes to evolve one talisman.

anyway, i think that you will make some good adjustments and it's very understandable, that the stability issues have a higher priority. but these are game breaking imbalances which will cost you many active players/customers.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    a lot of people seemed happy to have them help with seeking out new 3 star characters
    I guess it's better than no souls of any kind. Point taken.

OS
    Android
    Just out of curiosity... how many 3* characters can currently drop? I want to calculate the odds of me actually getting a new 3* to drop from a regular soul.

OS
    iOS

It is great news you have recognised this and will be changing things. It doesn't mean that the tuning of drop rates will see the 3* Colourless will drop less frequently though will it? If so then I am going to farm the s**t out of it to try and make sure I have a stockpile

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    getting them only once per week is really bad imo and it hurts the game very bad,especially when you are new to it. it's very demotivating/frustrating when you know you cannot do anything till the dungeon opens again.
    so the only soloution i can see right now is to increase the drops by a very large percantage, if you like to keep the once a week system.

another solution would be to cut down the needs for them. instead of 6 3* shards to evolve a character, change it to 3-4. that would also work with the talismans and it would be pretty simple. instead of 9x 2* runes you could easily change it
    to 6 2* runes to evolve one talisman.
    I agree with this. As I said on another thread I was so frustrated yesterday as I was hoping to get a red character promoted but I now need to wait another week. I also only need 1 blue to get my CR up. After yesterday in the red dungeon I am not hopeful of getting that 1 I need which will mean another week wait