Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    It doesn't mean that the tuning of drop rates will see the 3* Colourless will drop less frequently though will it?
    I haven't compared directly with the previous numbers, but we're overall making 3 star evo shards drop more commonly, then making it so coloured is more common than colourless (instead of the other way around). I think on average you'll get about as much as you currently will?..

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    getting them only once per week is really bad imo and it hurts the game very bad,especially when you are new to it. it's very demotivating/frustrating when you know you cannot do anything till the dungeon opens again.
    so the only soloution i can see right now is to increase the drops by a very large percantage, if you like to keep the once a week system.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    As I said on another thread I was so frustrated yesterday as I was hoping to get a red character promoted but I now need to wait another week. I also only need 1 blue to get my CR up. After yesterday in the red dungeon I am not hopeful of getting that 1 I need which will mean another week wait
    Yeah, we're looking at multiple avenues of better easing new players into evolving their first character to 5 star, but we still want it to be a satisfying milestone to achieve. This is just the first step of a few things we have planned, and there's other tuning changes we're adding in the next update to help address this too, with more coming later.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton,

Where are the extra char slots and material space?

Any word on sacrifice, I don't care about pvp if I can't obtain new characters for it. I think lots of people are at the 100 character limit. I have been selling four star characters just to have a chance at the new toons that came out and selling those toons was a hard pill to swallow.

Thanks
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Where are the extra char slots and material space?
    That's a good question. A previous server push should have enabled that, but didn't. We're still investigating why that didn't go out; it may just be that it needs to be part of the next store update.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Any word on sacrifice
    Nothing to report on that front right now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That's a good question. A previous server push should have enabled that, but didn't. We're still investigating why that didn't go out; it may just be that it needs to be part of the next store update.

Nothing to report on that front right now.
    Thanks for the info Sparton.

I'm keeping the faith the game will be great and I am thankful for the work y'all are putting in even with all the hickups along the way.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    That's great news Sparton - thanks for the update!

Speaking of drop rates, how about 1 and 2* red evo runes? I can't even take red talismans from 3* to 4*, which is really frustrating. Is the balance of 1, 2, and 3* evo runes getting adjusted?
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Speaking of drop rates, how about 1 and 2* red evo runes?
    Yes, we're just wrapping up testing on that now, actually. The drop quantities of 1 and 2* coloured evo runes is being drastically increased based on difficulty, so you can farm on Madness and should be able to get everything you need (in terms of coloured evo runes, at least). I don't know when the update will go live exactly, but it should be within the next week or so.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, we're just wrapping up testing on that now, actually. The drop quantities of 1 and 2* coloured evo runes is being drastically increased based on difficulty, so you can farm on Madness and should be able to get everything you need (in terms of coloured evo runes, at least). I don't know when the update will go live exactly, but it should be within the next week or so.
    Awesome. Really appreciate the response to feedback!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    perfect, sounds solid, thank you for your efforts. i'm really looking forward to the next updates.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

finally, thank you.

OS
    Android
    Is the drop rates for the blue & red dungeons different. I fight hell getting 3 star coloured shards there then pull 14 from green and 5 star 2 or 3 sentinels that I rarely use because I only get tons of blind talismans, not that I don't like them but haven't seen a health overwhelming in 3 weeks. I don't even care about a rare soul anymore because I only get a common duplicate. I only need 8 characters that come. Maybe it would be better to put those drops in the campaign on the intermediate levels so the newcomers can get them. I would like to see the gunner and assasin souls seperated and reduced to 1250 trooper badges though. That would make sense