Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello,I'm Kathy

OS
    Android

Hello,I'm Kathy

Probably not the first girl maiden fan to post here but I am proud to say that I am a female who loves Maiden with all my heart <3 I'm also a bit of a young fan,I'm only 20 and I love Iron Maiden which surprises a lot of long time fans since they assume I'm too young to know what Iron Maiden is and that I'd be listening to more 21st century music,but truth is I love classic metal and rock and old music in general because those generations had better style if you ask me.That's why I love Maiden,I was introduced to this band by my brother,best metal band of all classic metal found out there was a game and got addicted to it the day I started playing it.I love Eddie and the game made me fall in love with more Iron Maiden songs I never got around to hearing.
    Up the irons!

OS
    Android
    welcome to the forums. it would be good if you would post your whole ingame-name with the 4 digits, in case that you need some troopers...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Its the same name as my username here,as for the numbers they are 0006

OS
    Android
    Welcome! Good to see somebody new that isn't a bot.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    Welcome! Hope our crazyness don't scare you.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Hi Kathy!! Just dont talk to someone called Nekro, and his army of minions...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Think your a young maiden fan? I am too, I'm 17 in my Junior year of highschool. I thank my older brother for introducing me to Maiden and ever since then,I've been a fan of all their works Welcome to the forums!
    Last edited by AppleJuice; 10-14-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hi Kathy!! Just dont talk to someone called Nekro, and his army of minions...
    Jackthebutcher, spambot, toddlers, gonzoo, visionseddie123, nekroliun and one other that i forgot, those are all my minions (aka me)

Anyways.. i hope you dont get a heart attack kathy! Welcome to the forums! And have a virtual trooper!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the community Kathy! It's always great to see the legacy of Maiden being carried on younger generations. Not all bands have this kind of longevity. They were my favorite band when I was in Jr. High (the Somewhere in time era, literally) and I kind of rediscovered them in the past 10 years. Whereas other bands come and go and eventually fade from my interest, they really never get old for me no matter how much I listen to the albums.

\m/
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 10-14-2016 at 01:20 PM.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"