Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello,I'm Kathy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Welcome to the community KuroKitty! It's always great to see the legacy of Maiden being carried on younger generations. Not all bands have this kind of longevity. They were my favorite band when I was in Jr. High (the Somewhere in time era, literally) and I kind of rediscovered them in the past 10 years. Whereas other bands come and go and eventually fade from my interest, they really never get old for me no matter how much I listen to the albums.

\m/
    well im a 16 year old little immature person (no kidding, dont believe what you read in my acc details) WHY DONT I GET LOVE FOR BEING A YOUNG MAIDEN FAN... nvm i dont need your love... all i need is the sweet power of hatred and revenge... MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    Think your a young maiden fan? I am too, I'm 17 in my Junior year of highschool. I thank my older brother for introducing me to Maiden and ever since then,I've been a fan of all their works Welcome to the forums!
    That explain why you like applejuice so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Jackthebutcher, spambot, toddlers, gonzoo, visionseddie123, nekroliun and one other that i forgot, those are all my minions (aka me)

Anyways.. i hope you dont get a heart attack kathy! Welcome to the forums! And have a virtual trooper!
    Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    Think your a young maiden fan? I am too, I'm 17 in my Junior year of highschool. I thank my older brother for introducing me to Maiden and ever since then,I've been a fan of all their works Welcome to the forums!
    well im a 16 year old little immature person (no kidding, dont believe what you read in my acc details) WHY DONT I GET LOVE FOR BEING A YOUNG MAIDEN FAN... nvm i dont need your love... all i need is the sweet power of hatred and revenge... MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    16! that explains a lot and why you don't know who RJD is!

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    16! that explains a lot and why you don't know who RJD is!
    Hahaha thats explains almost everything!!! But not knowing about RJD mut be a deadly sin..... (My 2 years old daughter listen to him )
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    I was introduced to metal in the january 2015 when i first was watching a vid about how to get dat sweet sweet muny in the witcher, it had rhapsody of fire's emerald sword playing in the background, so i went to the comments, cuz u kno how every single vid with music has to have atleast someone asking about it... so i got the album, then every other album... then in either april or may i started listening to maiden and by april or may i mean april or may of 2016... so i started listening to maiden... and started listening to metallica like 1 month ago... yea... life sucks, kill me

I never really knew anything about RJD, did he have something to do with black sabbath? Or was that ozzy...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Would be fun being 12-16 again discovering things from scratch
    Also start investigating RJD,if you want a worse probability that i'll come there and throw you off the rooftop myself.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Would be fun being 12-16 again discovering things from scratch
    Also start investigating RJD,if you want a worse probability that i'll come there and throw you off the rooftop myself.
    Ok... i will...

One sec...

OS
    iOS
    Just did my research... so... he died 6 years ago... i guess im late to the party...

Just did my research... so... he died 6 years ago... i guess im late to the party...
    RJD is the greatest frontman and singer of all the fucking time. Just compared with Freddy Mercury, But I think that DIO is best, due to his contribution in Blues, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and many other styles, even Glam... (Freddy just stays in Queen plus some little other stuff)
    The guy started greats but not so well known bands like Dio and the prophets or ELF, after he jumps to RAINBOW(YOU MUST LISTEN AT LEAST THE 3 FIRST ALBUMS WITH RJD, are pure magic), Black Sabbath (after Ozzy was kicked out), and after that his solo career as DIO(download and listen the all fuckin' discography right now). (He rejoins BS but due to legal issues they are known as HEAVEN AND HELL, just one album but listen to it...)

Thats is a resume of one of the greater GODs of metal...(if not the GREAT OF THEM ALL)
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-14-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    RJD is the greatest frontman and singer of all the fucking time. Just compared with Freddy Mercury, But I think that DIO is best, due to his contribution in Blues, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and many other styles, even Glam... (Freddy just stays in Queen plus some little other stuff)
    The guy started greats but not so well known bands like Dio and the prophets or ELF, after he jumps to RAINBOW(YOU MUST LISTEN AT LEAST THE 3 FIRST ALBUMS WITH RJD, are pure magic), Black Sabbath (after Ozzy was kicked out), and after that his solo career as DIO. (He rejoins BS but due to legal issues they are known as HEAVEN AND HELL, just one album but listen to it...)

Thats is a resume of one of the greater GODs of metal...(if not the GREAT OF THEM ALL)
    Just asking, why was ozzy kicked???