Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Just asking, why was ozzy kicked???
    Had an appetite for bats.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Because Ozzy was so much better and BS was holding him back. To me Ozzy was BS the completely tanked after him. Although I did like a few songs off Heaven and Hell.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Because Ozzy was so much better and BS was holding him back. To me Ozzy was BS the completely tanked after him. Although I did like a few songs off Heaven and Hell.
    Oh... so wait.. other than americas got talent... what does ozzy do... i heard he had radio shit
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Just asking, why was ozzy kicked???
    Drugs, alcohol, the guy is brainless... IOMMI is the heart and brains of Sabbath so he get tired of him.
    Ozzy is just a particular/recognizable voice(Personally I think thah he sings like shit!!)
    DIO is an overall amazing singer, and a frontman like Ozzy never was/be.
    Black Sabbath is a great band with has had several good singers like Gillan, Gillen or Martin... the best era is with DIO, the most recognizable and classic one is with Ozzy...

Anyway, Black Sabbath at least for me is the greatest band of all time, as DIO is the greatest singer/frontman of the universe...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Well we sorta went off topic lol

that's great to hear that there's a lot more young Maiden fans,I always surprise older guys who were fans since it came out whenever i'm at work and I'm wearing my Iron Maiden shirts they're like "You listen to Iron Maiden!?They are so old and you're so young" and I'm like "Yeah so?Doesn't mean I wouldn't know they existed" bless my brother for introducing it to me.(though at the time he was real pissed when I liked them too because he accused me of copying his interests and refused to share an interest with me since he was really mean) but nowadays he doesn't care anymore.
    I listened to this band since I was 12 but stopped listening to them after a year or so but then I got back into them a few years later and this year I have loved Maiden more than I ever did the past 8 years.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    RJD is the greatest frontman and singer of all the fucking time. Just compared with Freddy Mercury, But I think that DIO is best, due to his contribution in Blues, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and many other styles, even Glam... (Freddy just stays in Queen plus some little other stuff)
    The guy started greats but not so well known bands like Dio and the prophets or ELF, after he jumps to RAINBOW(YOU MUST LISTEN AT LEAST THE 3 FIRST ALBUMS WITH RJD, are pure magic), Black Sabbath (after Ozzy was kicked out), and after that his solo career as DIO(download and listen the all fuckin' discography right now). (He rejoins BS but due to legal issues they are known as HEAVEN AND HELL, just one album but listen to it...)

Thats is a resume of one of the greater GODs of metal...(if not the GREAT OF THEM ALL)
    Sorry but you seem to have misspelled Bon Scott.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    Well we sorta went off topic lol

that's great to hear that there's a lot more young Maiden fans,I always surprise older guys who were fans since it came out whenever i'm at work and I'm wearing my Iron Maiden shirts they're like "You listen to Iron Maiden!?They are so old and you're so young" and I'm like "Yeah so?Doesn't mean I wouldn't know they existed" bless my brother for introducing it to me.(though at the time he was real pissed when I liked them too because he accused me of copying his interests and refused to share an interest with me since he was really mean) but nowadays he doesn't care anymore.
    I listened to this band since I was 12 but stopped listening to them after a year or so but then I got back into them a few years later and this year I have loved Maiden more than I ever did the past 8 years.
    Your brother reminds me of my sister... whenever i do something remotely similar she accuses me of copy catting her...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Yup that's how he was back then.He kept blasting the music and at some point his ipod was stolen at school and I would allow him to use mine sometimes but because I didn't have songs that he liked on it I let him put some in my ipod and when I looked through what he had put on it I gave Iron Maiden a try and I loved the music right away.He put Remember Tomorrow,Blood Brothers,Children of the Damned,Out of the Shadows,Number of the Beast (didn't listen to this one though),and Fear of the Dark.The first one I heard was Children of the Damned.It was a small selection until I bought the album A Matter of Life and Death.Probably my favorite album next to Killers and the original one.I'm glad I heard those songs and this year I ended up getting more and more fond of the songs,before listening to them was a bit eh but now ever since Legacy of the Beast I had no idea what I was missing.I get addicted to these songs fast.

OS
    iOS
    Yup that's how he was back then.He kept blasting the music and at some point his ipod was stolen at school and I would allow him to use mine sometimes but because I didn't have songs that he liked on it I let him put some in my ipod and when I looked through what he had put on it I gave Iron Maiden a try and I loved the music right away.He put Remember Tomorrow,Blood Brothers,Children of the Damned,Out of the Shadows,Number of the Beast (didn't listen to this one though),and Fear of the Dark.The first one I heard was Children of the Damned.It was a small selection until I bought the album A Matter of Life and Death.Probably my favorite album next to Killers and the original one.I'm glad I heard those songs and this year I ended up getting more and more fond of the songs,before listening to them was a bit eh but now ever since Legacy of the Beast I had no idea what I was missing.I get addicted to these songs fast.
    I never was fond of children of the damned, this song, the apparitions and remember tomorrow are pretty much my least fav songs... also im surprised u turned down number of the beast, thats a masterpiece...

I got into direction in a irregular way, nobody introduced me to it, i didnt listen to any song and then bought every album on earth... i was checking out the power of the horde, and someone in the comments said that it was inspired by iron maiden's Powerslave, so youtube... i listened to Powerslave (the song) and thought that it was complete shit, then i went to the book of souls, listened to Speed Of Light and got immediately hooked!

My fav album keeps changing... its a hard decision... i think currently its either Brave New World, A Matter Of Life And Death, Number Of The Beast, Virtual XI (yes i did say that) and The Book Of Souls... really hard to decide...

Fav song always changes tbh, but currently ive been listening to the nomad ALOT, used to be dance of death, but dance of death i guess got old?

OS
    Android
    Its the same name as my username here,as for the numbers they are 0006
    Just noticed You are number 6. Lol.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion