Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello,I'm Kathy

OS
    Android
    Oh no no I meant I didn't listen to the Number of the Beast at the time I discovered it,I freaking love that song its one of my favorites,I listened to it last year for the first time all the way through and I couldn't stop listening to it for days lol in fact I made an AMV with that song.

My favorites change as well,my favorite songs list keeps on growing and growing.

Rayray
    "I am NOT a number I am a free man!"

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    Oh no no I meant I didn't listen to the Number of the Beast at the time I discovered it,I freaking love that song its one of my favorites,I listened to it last year for the first time all the way through and I couldn't stop listening to it for days lol in fact I made an AMV with that song.

My favorites change as well,my favorite songs list keeps on growing and growing.

Rayray
    ...Free girl...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Exactly lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post

Rayray

Yeah thats what i thought...

Also, since your no6 then there must be someone with the tag666 that person must get infinite resources for life!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    well im a 16 year old little immature person (no kidding, dont believe what you read in my acc details) WHY DONT I GET LOVE FOR BEING A YOUNG MAIDEN FAN... nvm i dont need your love... all i need is the sweet power of hatred and revenge... MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I would have bet every 5* character I have that you weren't a year over 16... glad to see I'm not slipping.

Welcome to the board, Kathy.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools