Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello,I'm Kathy

OS
    Android
    Oh no no I meant I didn't listen to the Number of the Beast at the time I discovered it,I freaking love that song its one of my favorites,I listened to it last year for the first time all the way through and I couldn't stop listening to it for days lol in fact I made an AMV with that song.

My favorites change as well,my favorite songs list keeps on growing and growing.

Rayray
    "I am NOT a number I am a free man!"

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post
    Oh no no I meant I didn't listen to the Number of the Beast at the time I discovered it,I freaking love that song its one of my favorites,I listened to it last year for the first time all the way through and I couldn't stop listening to it for days lol in fact I made an AMV with that song.

My favorites change as well,my favorite songs list keeps on growing and growing.

Rayray
    ...Free girl...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Exactly lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKitty View Post

Rayray

Yeah thats what i thought...

Also, since your no6 then there must be someone with the tag666 that person must get infinite resources for life!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    well im a 16 year old little immature person (no kidding, dont believe what you read in my acc details) WHY DONT I GET LOVE FOR BEING A YOUNG MAIDEN FAN... nvm i dont need your love... all i need is the sweet power of hatred and revenge... MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I would have bet every 5* character I have that you weren't a year over 16... glad to see I'm not slipping.

Welcome to the board, Kathy.
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

All MEATHEADS collected and maxed