Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton, while you are here, please adress the Assassin Talisman bug, they only drop SHIELD version, while most needed is BARRIER.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    one more little thing:

barrier assassin talismans don't drop at all. i got plenty assassin drops but all of them were shield ones. i don't think that's unlucky, i'm pretty sure that they simply don't drop, because this is an older issue. haven't seen barrier ones for months...would be thankfull if you could check this :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Sparton, while you are here, please adress the Assassin Talisman bug, they only drop SHIELD version, while most needed is BARRIER.
    I don't get why the barrier one is not dropping... it's listed for all appropriate tiers...

I'm going to try something that will make me sad if it works, but I'm not sure if it will. It won't make it out in the pending release, but will probably be in the server update that's after that.

OS
    Android
    I had a void barrier drop in a SL tonight, so they are at least dropping there.

Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    Glad to hear you're looking into the 2* rune drop rate. The required 9 2* to upgrade to a level 5 talisman has made upgrading talismans slower than before the update. I cannot upgrade reds due to being so rare (however, I have 100's of blue & green 2*'s though???)

Love everything else that you're doing. This past update has been a huge improvement overall.
    Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, it looks like my revisions to ensure 3 star evo materials were where I wanted them to and also trying to make sure XP wasn't a rare drop made it so the lower tier evo runes are just disappointingly rare. I'll do a pass on 2 and 1 star evo material drop quantities on certain difficulties to help compensate for that.
    Thanks!

OS
    Android
    I don't get why the barrier one is not dropping...

I have 7 so far, and all of them are SHIELD, not a single BARRIER.

(i just checked, it wasn't an issue for me yet, i just wanted to see if i had any BARRIER ones)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I have 7 so far, and all of them are SHIELD, not a single BARRIER.

(i just checked, it wasn't an issue for me yet, i just wanted to see if i had any BARRIER ones)
    I think what's happening is one or more secret locations have a guaranteed drop of the Barrier subtype, and the usual ones earned from farming are forcing to shield.

I hope to try out my fix for this tomorrow, but it'll probably be a while before it goes live.

I think what's happening is one or more secret locations have a guaranteed drop of the Barrier subtype, and the usual ones earned from farming are forcing to shield.

I hope to try out my fix for this tomorrow, but it'll probably be a while before it goes live.
    It is that because I dropped one assassin (barrier) in secret location underworld madness
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android

I always thought that assassins are only made in shield and void in barrier... Got used to it since I never saw another version... So this is actually a bug, and the one that dates since the beginning
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 10-28-2016 at 10:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hey i keep getting a lot of 3* white evo shards, and i was thinking:
    What if they drop so frequently because in the next updates there will be new star levels to upgrade?
    It would be awesome and bring all of us back, even "old" players, to a fresh new "start" because then we would have to upgrade again each of our characters to 6* level and beyond! With the new worlds and time rifts incoming i thought it's not so absurd to speculate, also because enemies couldn't be much stronger than your team otherwise...
    It's like in Dragonball xD where after a while when everyone reached the top, a new level of strenght is introduced to kind of "reset" things and create hype again for new challenges
    Not that we lack new things to do now after the last awesome update, but I somehow hope they thought of this, and if not, that one day it will be considered and done.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Hey i keep getting a lot of 3* white evo shards, and i was thinking:
    What if they drop so frequently because in the next updates there will be new star levels to upgrade?
    It would be awesome and bring all of us back, even "old" players, to a fresh new "start" because then we would have to upgrade again each of our characters to 6* level and beyond! With the new worlds and time rifts incoming i thought it's not so absurd to speculate, also because enemies couldn't be much stronger than your team otherwise...
    It's like in Dragonball xD where after a while when everyone reached the top, a new level of strenght is introduced to kind of "reset" things and create hype again for new challenges
    Not that we lack new things to do now after the last awesome update, but I somehow hope they thought of this, and if not, that one day it will be considered and done.
    I've figured that was already part of the plan. From what's been said, there are people on board who have a background in this sort of gaming.

There are worlds that haven't even been opened yet and it's not like they'll be more easy

It'll be interesting when it happens since characters that may be awesome or not so much awesome at 5* could maybe switch spots in 6* level progression for example.