Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Question on 3* evo runes. Are they only dropping in underworld madness? And what is the best one so far to farm? Number of the beast is barly beatable and I haven't seen any in my old favorite game of death. Am I trying I the wrong spot now?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

This update revive some of mi benched chars real good...
    Tailgunner Eddie is amazing now, The Mummy, Holy Smoke, even still F'N Visions Eddie...and other "dead" chars like the Assassin Axis undead or the Allied Bomber boy...(special mention to PDK now awesome passive)

LOL, it seems like Im the only one excited with this update!!
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-19-2016 at 03:07 AM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

so far so good on this update. My mummy Eddie took a nearly 8k health hit, but at least he hits harder with his single damage attack. My sentinel Souless demons also took a big health hit and their damage output dropped significantly because of it. But overall, Ii feel the game is more balanced overall.

I'm happier too as I am no longer bound by Time Rift for their enticing rewards, I'm back to checking out other characters...will be good to get some update on Sacrifice and new content.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    This update revive some of mi benched chars real good...
    Tailgunner Eddie is amazing now, The Mummy, Holy Smoke, even still F'N Visions Eddie...and other "dead" chars like the Assassin Axis undead or the Allied Bomber boy...

LOL, it seems like Im the only one excited with this update!!
    Don't have tailgunner or holy smoke so don't know how they have been improved. But my soldier Eddie is close to getting benched his hits are blah now and I have had him one shotted twice already. I'm trying to be positive, pharaoh Eddie is still good for keeping a team alive but that just means I win by outlasting the other team. And I'm not a defensive player.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Very well done with the update, this is obviously going in a great direction!

It's been great today, finished the campaign on madness level, got a sweet character for legendary, my teams are at where they were or better now as a result of balancing, sweet drops getting 2 talismans today ALREADY I hadn't gotten so far having only heard about them in this forum, battling is more interesting plus requiring some more skill I see and I appreciate very much, and the day is still young...woohoo

Thanks to all the LOTB people for moving all of this forward in a great way, tip o the hat to ya'll!

Name:  a_tip_of_the_hat_by_jollyjack.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  40.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    I noticed Soldier Eddie's gun now has Derek Riggs "R" logo etched into it. Nice touch! After all, it is his iconic artwork that has made Eddie & Iron Maiden so visually memorable...

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Don't have tailgunner or holy smoke so don't know how they have been improved. But my soldier Eddie is close to getting benched his hits are blah now and I have had him one shotted twice already. I'm trying to be positive, pharaoh Eddie is still good for keeping a team alive but that just means I win by outlasting the other team. And I'm not a defensive player.
    Eagle!! Holy Smoke Eddie is the default one!!!
    Man, you have a great team, you can do better if you see things from other perspective...
    I bench now Soldier Eddie, for the first time... I could be angry but Im happy because I can test other chars now, I just evolve SOL Eddie and he's great, my Tailgunner, the Troll, even my Gunner Dog are now interesting chars... Just give it a try

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    So like I'm new with this game..this update going on...what is up...so many post that has me confused...my thing is with talismen. ..I just 5 starred my soldier eddie but had used the red talismen...now I'm wondering why he isn't as strong...what is the best to use now? Took forever to get to 5 star...I want him strong...can I get some help? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Meeks View Post
    So like I'm new with this game..this update going on...what is up...so many post that has me confused...my thing is with talismen. ..I just 5 starred my soldier eddie but had used the red talismen...now I'm wondering why he isn't as strong...what is the best to use now? Took forever to get to 5 star...I want him strong...can I get some help? Thanks...
    Hi! Welcome Teresa! This update balanced the talismans stats, the red ones fierces and the green ones overwhelming. The stats for that talis went down from 696 to 453 atk (Fierce ones) and from 69xx Hp to 4527 Hp the green ones. So if your char uses some of them his attacks will be softer now and he will have less Hp.
    This was doing just to balance things..
    If you want to deal more damage, maximize your talis, and use skill shards.