Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    From three plays of Shadows in the Valley on Madness I've already got two 3* Colourless Evo Shards and two 3* Rainbow Evo Runes, so the drop rate changes seen to be great. Not sure on the character changes yet. Doesn't seem as bad as people say but I can certanly see a difference. I'm surw it'll be fine and I'll get used to it and ultimately forget all about the changes.

How often are rare souls dropping in the dungeon now? Before I would get approximately 1 rare souls for every 80 sands of time. I'm asking because the only reason I play now is to get rare souls for future new characters and sacrifice, and if the drop rate is too low I'm going to take a break until after the sacrifice update comes out (early next year?).

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    By far, my biggest bottleneck in endgame farming is the non-class 3* evo shards to get my talismans to 5*s.

I don't believe this rate was adjusted? Can devs confirm? Because we'll never be able to try out all these other talismans at the current (or hopefully former) drop rate.
    As Aristo4 noted, they totally were! In fact, you get higher quantities in general in Underworld Madness in addition to the adjusted odds of getting them compared to before the tuning update. Just like the person Aristo4 said he saw, I even fluked out and got 4 3* colourless evo shards in a single battle a bit after maintenance.

It's still random, but in the long run you'll be earning way more 3 star evo runes over time than before (especially when seeking certain colours in earlier worlds).

OS
    iOS
    Marks still appear to heal when consumed
    mammy-7388

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    10 characters

Attachment 1503
    I don't think I'm alone in saying I only play as much as I do because I can autofarm and do other things at the same time. There aren't enough rewards at end game to be worth your time actually having to play each level. Hopefully that'll change in the future, but right now that's the unfortunate truth.

OS
    iOS
    So 3star colorless evo SHARDS are back in the campaign?! I thought I read they would still only be available in the LoL dungeons. That's great news if so
    MrFreeze-6530

Maxed base attack of Run To The Hills Eddie is 1757 while the rest of my attack base Eddies are around 700+...is that an error?

I guess running up a hill really train one well?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    I don't think I'm alone in saying I only play as much as I do because I can autofarm and do other things at the same time. There aren't enough rewards at end game to be worth your time actually having to play each level. Hopefully that'll change in the future, but right now that's the unfortunate truth.
    +1

I have lots of 3* EVO before update, but i don't have good characters to level up...

OS
    iOS
    I just got a 3* rainbow evo shard from the prisoner on madness. I guess they are back in the campaign. Great news, maybe I can finally start leveling up all these max 4* characters
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    So 3star colorless evo SHARDS are back in the campaign?! I thought I read they would still only be available in the LoL dungeons. That's great news if so
    The coloured ones (red, blue, yellow, etc) are still only in Lord of Light dungeons (or if you're lucky from secret locations). The colourless ones are indeed back in the campaign to help if that's your main pinch point (so you only need to worry about grinding the dungeons for specific colours).

That said, we also slightly boosted the odds of 3 star colourless evo shards in the dungeons in addition to making 3 star evo shards a bit more common, so we really do hope that the colourless part of the equation is no longer a major pinch point for players (and players have more options for getting them if it is).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Maxed base attack of Run To The Hills Eddie is 1757 while the rest of my attack base Eddies are around 700+...is that an error?

I guess running up a hill really train one well?
    Yup; as noted in the (massive, sadly not-Ctrl+F-able) tables of character balancing, Run to the Hills Eddie got an Attack scaling increase. The starting Eddie got an HP scaling increase, though.

In general, we wanted to buff a lot of single-target attackers so they're more enticing to help make them more interesting choices compared to AoE attackers.