Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Game Update - October 28th 2016 (LIVE)

New Eddies! New goals! More fixes!

All of these will be live in the new update that is coming very soon to the App Store/Google Play.

Limited Time Halloween Event

From the time the update is available for everyone until November 2nd, 2 PM PDT, a special Halloween Event is running!

• Fight against new characters in a special location in the Ailing Kingdom for awesome prizes!
    • Earn up to 7 new characters from souls, with a limited time increased chance for the new Fear of the Dark Eddie!
    • Special offer packages available in the shop with a massive deal on souls, ironite, and more!

More details about the Halloween Event are in our Announcements section!

Check out more on Fear of the Dark Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

New Feature: Daily Challenges and Achievements

Both of these new features are accessible from the main game HUB, from the Challenges button.

To help new players get into the habit of hitting all of the major components of the game, we’ve added a new Daily Challenges feature. Do simple tasks (such as power up characters, spend your Sands of Time, etc) to earn some gold or Ironite. Complete all of the daily challenges in a day and get even more Ironite!

For more long term players, we’ve added Achievements. This replaces the old milestone Rewards. It’s basically the same system but expanded with many more goals to achieve (and thus more rewards, too). Skill Shards, Rare Souls, Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls, and gobs and gobs of gold and Ironite are available to be earned. Work to earn the ultimate prize - Grim Reaper Eddie, a character exclusive to our Achievement system!!

Check out more on Grim Reaper Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

General Tuning

We’ve also added a few more changes above and beyond the recent tuning update:

• Reduced difficulty in last location of Underworld (Madness), Light Bringer Secret Location (Madness), and all Lord of Light dungeons (floors VII-X)
    • First time ironite rewards for Lord of Light dungeons adjusted to scale with difficulty

Character Tuning

Name:  Patch A.jpg
Views: 1685
Size:  128.1 KB
    Name:  Patch B.jpg
Views: 1703
Size:  136.2 KB

Bug Fixes

• The game is now compatible with Android N
    • Basic Souls drop in Ailing Kingdom Madness again
    • 3 star talismans now drop in Ailing Kingdom (Madness) and Underworld (Madness)
    • Void Talismans now drop in Underworld (all difficulties)
    • Yellow and Purple XP Shards no longer being reported in Underworld drop info
    • The game should no longer freeze if a Golden Son (Magus) is stunned, dies and then revives
    • The game should no longer freeze if a player powers up a character with XP shards and then uses a Skill shard to upgrade the same character
    • Fixed visual errors that occurred when Samurai Eddie's and Corrupt General's special was used in Battlefield

New Known Issues

• In some situations, Permadeath will not block revives or Ghost. We are working to rectify this!
    • A trooper's party cost will count towards your maximum party cost. We will return to the old logic where trooper's did not count towards the party cost
    • Lifesteal and spell vamp do not cause the attacker to heal. This will be fixed in a subsequent update

We hope you enjoy this update. Let us know what you think in the thread below!
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 10-28-2016 at 11:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Very cool can't wait! Kicking myself for opening 35 rare souls a couple days ago though

Alright!!! But 100/100 character slots...how???
    Last edited by Kaijester; 10-28-2016 at 05:13 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    New Eddies! New goals! More fixes!

All of these will be live in the new update that is coming very soon to the App Store/Google Play.

Limited Time Halloween Event

etc etc etc
    Wow, this is a fantastic surprise, it's like Christmas partially just happened in October, nice!

OS
    Android
    perfect, thanks for info, i'm really excited :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Very cool can't wait! Kicking myself for opening 35 rare souls a couple days ago though
    It says 'souls', not 'rare souls' so it's all good

Earn up to 7 new characters from souls, with a limited time increased chance for the new Fear of the Dark Eddie!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Good catch, looks like I will still have 500 chances to win !

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Good catch, looks like I will still have 500 chances to win !
    And, for me, 550+ so I'm in the same ballpark

(message for the forum anti-spam people, I am only ever asked two questions with the new change yesterday, one is about what animals barks[sic], and to connect the two 'TECH, NOLOGY')

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Very exciting! Thanks for the information.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Alright!!! But 100/100 character slots...how???
    I know, I know... I really tried to get a fix for this in, but we needed to lock things down for submission before we got the solution for that.

We're still working out the logistics for being able to deploy a fix where you can get more inventory slots that'll safely work as a short term solution, but I made progress on preparing that for our QA today. My ETA for that is still after the upcoming Halloween even, sadly.

That is indeed correct. Some characters will be available through common souls, but others will not (due to being higher star tier or Gunner/Assassin).

(message for the forum anti-spam people, I am only ever asked two questions with the new change yesterday, one is about what animals barks[sic], and to connect the two 'TECH, NOLOGY')
    Careful, the machines will start learning :P

And yes, that is a product of us trying to add more anti-spam measures to see what we can do to thwart some of the spam accounts. It's... having mixed results so far, but we're still investigating solutions.