Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    The last we heard about how sacrifice will work, it seems that: skill shards invested in sacrificed characters are not currently being considered.
    Also on topic with my m8, the OpticSugar...we'd like to know if the incoming 'sacrifice' will be just and only about duplicate characters or any random character as well?

Edit: sparton partially replied
    Last edited by Aristo4; 10-19-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, shit. I know Sacrifice is the intended solution to dupes, but I hadn't realized under the current inventory limits were causing problems even if you were selling everything but 4 and 5 star characters.

While I don't know if we can accelerate Sacrifice specifically, I'll do my damndest to at least get an interim solution out to help you and others who're at the limits of the inventory system.

Thank you Sparton. This would be a great help and bring some excitement back. I would be happy even if
    It wasn't the full sacrifice update, just some way to be able to open some souls. Thanks again.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    I agree with Optic, skill shards are now the only thing that is coming slow, and they went wrong chars pretty quickly... And yet they do mean a lot... Now when I look where some of them went in my team, I would bite my ass off, but, oh well... It would really be too much to get easy them, talismans and evo shards all at the same time

OS
    iOS

The Update

Thanks for the update. I appreciate that you are trying to make the game better, and while some things are frustrating, having you keep us up to date and communicating with us is great. Thank you.

As for the update, I'm not noticing weaker characters, neither in my own, nor in ones I borrow. I am very grateful for the bigger drop in 3* evo shards, as not being able to evolve was my biggest frustration.

I do hope the other worlds open up soon as I'm pretty well stuck now in repeat except for farming.

Thanks again!
    Eskiggalu8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    So what's up with freezing talismans? I just played with 9 troopers (axis commander/blue allied soldier) and they freeze almost 90% of the time!

Anybody else ran wigh this issue? Or it was just "lucky" me?
    Mine freeze almost every time on some levels, then not at all on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, shit. I know Sacrifice is the intended solution to dupes, but I hadn't realized under the current inventory limits were causing problems even if you were selling everything but 4 and 5 star characters.

While I don't know if we can accelerate Sacrifice specifically, I'll do my damndest to at least get an interim solution out to help you and others who're at the limits of the inventory system.
    Please do something, pleeeease! Everytime the game tells me i have 1 soul over the limit i have to open a stack of souls and sell the 99 chars straight. Increase the slot limits, would that be so hard to implement? Like 500 slots limit? Would that have really an impact internally? I mean, not everyone would use the slots, only who really needs it.

BTW the talismans bug is here again, I evolved some talismans and, three in a row, after closing and relaunching the app all the changes were reverted, talismans were down to 1* and the materials (and the gold) back in the inventory.
    C'mon guys, you fixed this in the previous patch, how the hell did you reintroduced it again? -.-'
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Yup I'm getting this talisman bug too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Yup I'm getting this talisman bug too.
    Same bug Here
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    Not only talisman bug, also evolving character. Happend to Blue Allied Soldier, from 4 to 5 *.
    After finished upping his lvl and talismans, everything went back to the begining. Workaround is to do everything in steps, upgrade something, exit team screen, go back, repeat for talismans ...