Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    And for those of you that think I'm whining. If you call stating problems with the update whining too bad.

I have worked out several strategies for winning on this game. But changing the core build of almost every players build is not ok. Especially when those players have been playing from the start and have time and money invested in it.

I actually play this game allot and have put my time into if you do not believe me just look at my character pool and tailismans.

If no one says it's wrong and not broken then it will keep happening. If you have read my posts before today you would see that I have supported the devs, helped players out, and made suggestions that would help the game. Not send it back to a new starting point.

I am reporting what I see of the update and how it plays. That's it.
    I'm more on EagleKnight's side now. Not that it's the end of the world, but it is a big deal, and devs should know how people feel about it. It really is a huge nerf to a ton of characters. Basically sets us back a lot in what can be beaten or autofarmed. I'm basically back a world on auto farming (was doing early levels of Underworld Madness, now have to do Battlefield Madness or Underworld Hard). I don't think I could beat the game again with my current team.

Props to the devs for releasing a detailed list of character tuning well in advance, but something big like this should have been on there. The talisman nerf was big. All that said, i'm willing to wait and see how it all settles out. And I like how it's more clear what drops and I like the progression/spread of talismans/runes across the worlds. Makes it much easier to plan (drop rates are another issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Here is a good observation. I just completed using all of my troopers a process that i do every day and it takes 45 minutes. The process today took almost 2 hours. The yeild was there 3* evo runes on madness. This means that not everyone's trooper will get used every day by a casual player and the lower level players will have a harder time getting help if they are not using an Eddie.
    Not really sure why troopers won't get used, though? Anyone affected by the nerf is basically set back a few levels. If there's an underpowered trooper, you just run a lower level.
    Same goes for time spent. It's just harder to win the levels that were easy before. It sucks, but it's there's an easy solution - play an easier level for a while. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the complaint here.

I also got 3* rainbow evo runes on Battlefield Madness & Underworld Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Weird playing with a trooper's toon who has the update already...I see your Pharaoh with 50k HP and you see yours with 40K HP.

$#@$@#%$ mess.
    I'm pretty sure all my troopers are showing up nerfed for me. Are you saying you don't have the update but some troopers are nerfed? That seems odd. I assumed if you didn't have the update it wouldn't apply to troopers either.

OS
    iOS
    I just noticed that completing battles no longer rewards xp either, in addition to not rewarding gold. I did get some ironite rewards, but I can't recall if it was secret location or otherwise; haven't paid close enough attention to time awards.

EDIT: I'm getting trooper rewards, but player rank is not advancing.
    Last edited by Sinister Stairs; 10-15-2016 at 04:54 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I'm pretty sure all my troopers are showing up nerfed for me. Are you saying you don't have the update but some troopers are nerfed?.
    Yes I don't have the update. No, I don't see anything nerfed anywhere. Even the players that reported having their toons nerfed, show up pretty normal here.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Yes I don't have the update. No, I don't see anything nerfed anywhere. Even the players that reported having their toons nerfed, show up pretty normal here.
    Ah, I misunderstood. Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Seems like the devs fucked up... i hope they rethink about the talisman nerfs...

Also, back in the day you could beat the game with certain 4* teams right? Well if eagleknight cant beat the game with his maxed out chars then wtf are we supposed to do?

This "Balancing" act is ruining the game...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    every time the same in each online game and each guild/community...some things go wrong or some people get bored so they are becoming mean and ugly to each other...it's a fucking game guys no need to scream for blood. i don't think getting rough will do anything positive it will just ruin the environment, so that even less people will play the game and reading this forum. this is really unneccesary and it hurts the game and the community...
    criticism is okay as long as it's respectfull. don't get me wrong, things are messed up and it's very okay to mention that, but really no need to insult each other...
    Good Guy Kai agrees!

Name:  Good Guy Greg 15102016204001.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  67.8 KB

At first I was unhappy with the news of talisman nerfs, but didn't a lot of people find this game getting easy? It will put a challenge in this game again...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Good Guy Kai agrees!

Name:  Good Guy Greg 15102016204001.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  67.8 KB

At first I was unhappy with the news of talisman nerfs, but didn't a lot of people find this game getting easy? It will put a challenge in this game again...
    Yeah i agree...

But eagleknight used a maxed out team... and it lost in phase 2 of the beast... we did ask for harder gameplay but we didnt ask for extreme hardcore gameplay...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    A few observations:

I have been Autofarming Game of Death in Underworld Madness pretty consistently. Died maybe 1 out of 10 run throughs and needed to revive

3* Rune drop rates seem similar to before. In 240 Sands of Time last night (started full and two refills) farming Underworld Madness, primarily The Prisoner and Game of Death, got four 3* Rainbow runes. They dropped three times - one drop gave me two, which I had never seen before

Ran through a full 80 SoT this morning in same places and didn't get one 3* Rainbow Rune. Bummer

Number of the Beast is definitely harder! Or at least seems that way as I died during the third round each time and had to revive. Was not using Blue Soldier like when I beat the game originally. Carriage Eddie's special no longer prevents the respawn, so I wonder if it it will also have no effect on the LoL Ghosting.

More random observations as they come...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    A few observations:

I have been Autofarming Game of Death in Underworld Madness pretty consistently. Died maybe 1 out of 10 run throughs and needed to revive

3* Rune drop rates seem similar to before. In 240 Sands of Time last night (started full and two refills) farming Underworld Madness, primarily The Prisoner and Game of Death, got four 3* Rainbow runes. They dropped three times - one drop gave me two, which I had never seen before

Ran through a full 80 SoT this morning in same places and didn't get one 3* Rainbow Rune. Bummer

Number of the Beast is definitely harder! Or at least seems that way as I died during the third round each time and had to revive. Was not using Blue Soldier like when I beat the game originally. Carriage Eddie's special no longer prevents the respawn, so I wonder if it it will also have no effect on the LoL Ghosting.

More random observations as they come...
    i wouldn't put too much into this. i could imagine, that some changes applied while others don't. nobody is supposed to get the update, so things seem to be hard messed up right now, that's why i think it's too early to draw any conclusions. for me nothing changed until now (and i'm happy with this ;-) ).

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I think this nerf update would be a much easier pill to swallow if it came with some new content. Being able to dive into Night City or Brave new world and getting a change of scenery would be so motivating that I wouldn't really mind that a couple of talismans have been nerfed. But right now that is the only thing we have to focus on. For those that have reached the upper limits of the game and have to sell toons/mats just to keep playing, we're itching for some sort of expanded game play. When a much anticipated update does come through and it generally makes progress even more restrictive, it will naturally be frustrating. With updates so few and far between, there is no light at the end of the tunnel for end game restrictions.

That said, I think this is a great game and I think the devs are doing a great job at making it even better. I won't lose the faith just because of one update because I know there are so many great directions it can go in. But until some new content comes out, it's difficult to invest a large amount of time or money when all I can do is get trooper points and hope for 3* shards/runes along the way.