Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    The nerfing and speculating is all moot until we can get in the game and see how bad or not it is.
    this is true...
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Actually you could beat that team by killin the general first easily done with a good team or you could through permadeath on him then kill it. But it still revolves around chance were you lucky enough to get the general, do the right skills proc, did you get a perfect hit. I get it the game needs some balance but it's still mostly chance with strategy and skill thrown in.
    I slightly disagree because it all comes down who has round 1 right now. My team has no General. But manually playing the other team doesn't even have a turn (most of the times) before 4 enemies (in LoL) are down. Bomber Boy (Warrior - Accuracy) and Axis Assassin (Extra Turn for team) gives me most of the time enough extra turns to wipe the others out before they can respond. Even more now with my lucky Rainmaker pick. 2 times in round 1 to use one of my Eddies with fury loaded after Rainmaker moved - most teams will suffer a lot when I have first round in PvP. It will be interesting to balance this.

OS
    iOS
    Hold I agree who goes first could decide the battle. But I know I could build a sentinel/warrior team that would be hard to beat even against the general and not having the first turn.

Well before the tailisman nerf.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the info!!!! Some things I like, some I don't but that's part of this hope the dorp rates are really improved.

A question... Any word on the Android N bug? Sorry if this has been answered before, I haven't been checking the forums much these days.

Up the irons!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Hold I agree who goes first could decide the battle. But I know I could build a sentinel/warrior team that would be hard to beat even against the general and not having the first turn.
    If you get a turn :-) I used the General (troopers) instead of my Hellhound with bomber Boy and Axis Soldier ... Stuns and Extra Turns ... *Ouch* ...

OS
    iOS
    OP characters and talismans were all things that would contribute to a scenario where whoever goes first will win the battle. That's why the devs are attempting to balance them, so that a PvP match can go more than one round.

And who knows, PvP may be a best of 3 were you go several matches... alternating who goes first. There are many ways to make this work.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 10-14-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    OpticSugar-0227

OS
    iOS
    A players health and resistance are differs from the ai team. That would make them more survivable.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    But how far out is pvp? I needs to be at least a month or so if I were to try to recuperate from the loss of all my 50 lvl tailismans that may have been nerfed. If not I will be basically starting over talisman wise. Which I don't know if I'm willing to even try to do.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    A players health and resistance are differs from the ai team. That would make them more survivable.
    True but I had quite often 3 Eddie turns in turn 1
    1. Rainmaker filling fury
    2. CR fury buffs team, debuffs other team
    3. Toons doing 10k AOE plus Eddie hitting like a truck taking 1 of other team out.

Agreed I have to be luckyish. But if you going only defend you can't really hurt me either with my Warrior Trolls defences. Only toon I can see to make a change is Sentinel Demon which I don't have - he would replace my Hellhound with 6 gren talis...
    Last edited by hold; 10-14-2016 at 09:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    But how far out is pvp? I needs to be at least a month or so if I were to try to recuperate from the loss of all my 50 lvl tailismans that may have been nerfed. If not I will be basically starting over talisman wise. Which I don't know if I'm willing to even try to do.
    Am I missing something? Why are your level 50 talismans worthless?
    And keep in mind, you're not the only one that has had the talismans nerfed, we all have... so from a PvP standpoint, you're not at any disadvantage.
    OpticSugar-0227