Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    No updates here nothing to download. Dev's can you please tell us when you had updated the game.

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

If I have a username, user ID number, and email account entered, is that enough to recover the save data? Should I uninstall/reinstall or wait for the issue to be fixed?
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    yes i am playing on emulator and i reinstall the emulator once per month and i just log with my e-mail account and pass

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

OS
    iOS
    DAMN WHY DO DEV THREADS NEVER DIE! JUST DIE ALREADY!

Die
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    every time the same in each online game and each guild/community...some things go wrong or some people get bored so they are becoming mean and ugly to each other...it's a fucking game guys no need to scream for blood. i don't think getting rough will do anything positive it will just ruin the environment, so that even less people will play the game and reading this forum. this is really unneccesary and it hurts the game and the community...
    criticism is okay as long as it's respectfull. don't get me wrong, things are messed up and it's very okay to mention that, but really no need to insult each other...
    Last edited by slauki; 10-15-2016 at 11:28 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

I didn't even understand if the patch is out or not, nothing to download here btw.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Nothing new from my side, everything is still same..

Name:  cycexpman.png
Views: 349
Size:  469.3 KB

I tried to open the game again in hope that some wonder fixed the "downloading additional data" loop...it didn't. but the pop up about skill shards being in the store now still works this is a proper slap in the face! just rub in some more salt _LOTBs! (apology to my troopers Slauki,Qued,Eagleknight and 47 others...there won't be any badges from me any time soon)

OS
    Android
    Weird playing with a trooper's toon who has the update already...I see your Pharaoh with 50k HP and you see yours with 40K HP.

$#@$@#%$ mess.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I don't think I have the update. I am not sure I want it. Nerf bats and drop rates that are even worse? I have played since day one. Those were the good old days. I have barely maxed a talisman since.