Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 627
  1. #461
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,289
    I've always had that bug :/ Just slower having to click back to cosmos each step
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Lilith Cosmic

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    160
    Also toons? Here we go again...
    I can't believe it.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

  3. #463
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    175
    When is the trooper store bug going to be fixed? I have 29k badges and can't purchase anything. I tried all the 'workarounds' and still get "Your purchase failed, please try again" error.

  4. #464
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Guadalajara, Jal, Mex.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    5
    Blue 4-5* runes.
    Well... I tried to read a comment that talks about this but I didn't found any... just one question... if the number of stars depends on the lvl of the mission that we are playing... it's now waaaaaay hard to get a high star lvl blue rune??? because only in Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of the Sands are supposed to drop blue runes, and there are no levels that cost 5 energy, also... I have seen that those lvls (maybe only for me) drop a lot of talismans instead of runes, so... now I have a lot of talismans (because of playing Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of the Sands), and a bunch of Yellow/Purple runes because I looked for Blue ones in undergrownd madness... is it supposed to be that way??? just to know...
    thanks

    P.S. sorry if anything sounds weird jaja I'm from Mexico and... english, just like game language in english... I'm not that good.

  5. #465
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    Not only talisman bug, also evolving character. Happend to Blue Allied Soldier, from 4 to 5 *.
    After finished upping his lvl and talismans, everything went back to the begining. Workaround is to do everything in steps, upgrade something, exit team screen, go back, repeat for talismans ...
    I know those dance steps all too well. I had to figure out how to avoid it the hard way, bouncing the app over and over again like a mental until I realized I had to just burn runes and shards one at a time, backing out to map, rinse and repeat. Stability and overall balance are the coolest new features I am waiting for on any upcoming update. Love this game, but it is getting increasingly difficult to even do character maintenance let alone the gameplay effort for nearly useless drops. Waaaaaaaa😭 Yeah, I'm whining, yup, sure am.😬

  6. #466
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,219
    dear sparton, dear kaz,

    as i mentioned before, i really like most of the changes since the update. but i have a feeling that playing the dungeon isn't a good option anymore. i bet your numbers will show the same result, because many players now refuse to play the dungeons. the gold is reduced and the rare souls too. in the last two months many players got enough 3* coloured runes to evolve plenty characters of every type, so why should they spend 8 SOT for gaining something that they could recieve in the campaign? i don't think that earning a rare soul 2-3% of the time is enough to justify the dungeon. it has lost his usefulness. maybe if you change the drops and add some rare assassin/gunner sould or even some skillshards 1% of the time many players will swich back to grinding the dungeon. at the moment this is a unnecessary feature for the most of the players i think...

    anyway i guess, that you will see that too in the next time and make some smart adjustments. :-)

    cheers and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by slauki; 10-20-2016 at 02:26 PM.


    don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

    if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

  7. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    dear sparton, dear kaz,

    as i mentioned before, i really like most of the changes since the update. but i have a feeling that playing the dungeon isn't a good option anymore. i bet your numbers will show the same result, because many players now refuse to play the dungeons. the gold is reduced and the rare souls too. in the last two months many players got enough 3* coloured runes to evolve plenty characters of every type, so why should they spend 8 SOT for gaining something that they could recieve in the campaign? i don't think that earning a rare soul 2-3% of the time is enough to justify the dungeon. it has lost his usefulness. maybe if you change the drops and add some rare assassin/gunner sould or even some skillshards 1% of the time many players will swich back to grinding the dungeon. at the moment this is a unnecessary feature for the most of the players i think...

    anyway i guess, that you will see that too in the next time and make some smart adjustments. :-)

    cheers and keep up the good work!
    Totally agree with this. Until new characters are introduced, most day 1 players (both FTP and PTP) have no current reason to play the dungeons. The current focus is on leveling talisman and identifying post-update OP characters.

  8. #468
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Totally agree with this. Until new characters are introduced, most day 1 players (both FTP and PTP) have no current reason to play the dungeons. The current focus is on leveling talisman and identifying post-update OP characters.
    Agreed. I'll prob just play enough to use all my troopers for now until there's some new content. May not use all my daily SOT and def won't use ironite for SOT refills for now.

    Yeah pulls from rare souls have not been great for me lately, but the potential of a new character was at least motivating.

  9. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    BTW the talismans bug is here again, I evolved some talismans and, three in a row, after closing and relaunching the app all the changes were reverted, talismans were down to 1* and the materials (and the gold) back in the inventory.
    C'mon guys, you fixed this in the previous patch, how the hell did you reintroduced it again? -.-'
    Whatever we did I think reduced some ways of it happening, but this is something else that has been puzzling us. One of our programmers has this as a high priority task, but every time me and Kaz try to reproduce it for him in a way where he can see what's going wrong in the code, it works fine...

    One of those terrible cases where when you think it'll happen it won't, and if you aren't thinking about it it catches you unawares. We'll let you guys know if we make any progress on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by macmar View Post
    Blue 4-5* runes.
    Well... I tried to read a comment that talks about this but I didn't found any... just one question... if the number of stars depends on the lvl of the mission that we are playing... it's now waaaaaay hard to get a high star lvl blue rune??? because only in Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of the Sands are supposed to drop blue runes, and there are no levels that cost 5 energy, also... I have seen that those lvls (maybe only for me) drop a lot of talismans instead of runes, so... now I have a lot of talismans (because of playing Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of the Sands), and a bunch of Yellow/Purple runes because I looked for Blue ones in undergrownd madness... is it supposed to be that way??? just to know...
    thanks
    We changed where evo shards and evo runes drop in the campaign so each world focuses on just two colours. That does mean you'll need to go back to Ailing Kingdom or Kingdom of the Sands, but the odds of getting 3 star evo runes there are as high (if not higher) than getting 3 star evo runes in Underworld Madness, which is higher than the odds of getting 3 star evo runes in general before the tuning update, even though it only costs 4 energy per battle in those earlier worlds.

    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    but i have a feeling that playing the dungeon isn't a good option anymore. i bet your numbers will show the same result, because many players now refuse to play the dungeons. the gold is reduced and the rare souls too. in the last two months many players got enough 3* coloured runes to evolve plenty characters of every type, so why should they spend 8 SOT for gaining something that they could recieve in the campaign? i don't think that earning a rare soul 2-3% of the time is enough to justify the dungeon. it has lost his usefulness. maybe if you change the drops and add some rare assassin/gunner sould or even some skillshards 1% of the time many players will swich back to grinding the dungeon. at the moment this is a unnecessary feature for the most of the players i think...
    We still need more real-world time to see how play patterns eventually do shake out, but nothing indicates that the usage of the Time Rift across the playerbase has changed as dramatically as you might think (in fact, yesterday was only slightly below average... which is expected with most of the important reward changes being in the campaign). We do have plans for something unqiue we want to add to the Time Rift in the mid term, but it still serves an important use for players at different lifecycles right now.

  10. #470
    Senior Member zamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    When is the trooper store bug going to be fixed? I have 29k badges and can't purchase anything. I tried all the 'workarounds' and still get "Your purchase failed, please try again" error.
    Have you tried clearing up your shards inventory? I had the same problem as you for weeks. For some reason having an inventory full (shards/runes) prevents you from purchasing souls and skill shards in the store. try selling a few stacks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •