Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    I'm holding my thoughts until I actually see the changes in practice. I'm confident the devs didn't just make adjustments and push them out without testing them extensively. I trust things will be fairly balanced.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot guys for your work but i still waiting the update. I am playing on a BlueStacks because my phone dosent has so much space and i can't move the app on a sd card.
    regards!

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    every time the same in each online game and each guild/community...some things go wrong or some people get bored so they are becoming mean and ugly to each other...it's a fucking game guys no need to scream for blood. i don't think getting rough will do anything positive it will just ruin the environment, so that even less people will play the game and reading this forum. this is really unneccesary and it hurts the game and the community...
    criticism is okay as long as it's respectfull. don't get me wrong, things are messed up and it's very okay to mention that, but really no need to insult each other...
    well stated, as always slauki...
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    well stated, as always slauki...
    I'll second this. Most of us do some periodic moaning (I know I do!), but getting hostile w/ the devs doesn't help anything.

Edit: Thoughtful critique (even if a bit passionate at times) is certainly helpful to all. I'm sure devs would agree. No one is calling for fake
    Last edited by BillLion; 10-17-2016 at 04:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Sparton, thank you for the information. I am glad the devs are working on the issues and things are headed in a good direction. However, from what I understand of your post is that those who did receive the partial update were indeed experancing how the characters will preform after the update. If this is the case I would ask that you review that part of the update because:

A good team fully maxed skillshards included if failing on number of the beast madness.
    (If a maxed team can't do it how is a player that hasn't beat the game expected to.

The auto feature is almost is not a real option at high lvl if you expect to win.

How are new players or players that are not maxed out expected to succeed. When getting the specific toons with the right abilities is still a random factor.

I tried a play through with non maxed toons using only half 50 half 40 tailismans and couldn't even get close to beating the game.

I did not try my toons in the rift as I switched back to the old version. But I believe that the team I normally use to beat yellow rift x would have failed.

From what I saw this update lowered the damage output of allot. For example a maxed red rocked dog hits for on average 1200 less on each hit and others were worse.

I put in around 30 hours testing the update and I have some real concerns espessially for lowere level players. With my character pool of allot of 5*'100 toons I found ways to win but not everyone has a pool like that to draw from.

One last concern was the ability of this game to remain a casual game. To use all 50 of my troopers it takes me around 45 min or 1 hour if I use them on rift x but it took over 2 hours to complete the same task after the partial update. Also with the difficulty increases this much people will be required to spend twice the amount of time to make any real progress in the game.

I personally like thing a little more difficult but when considering the games entire player base I don't believe the game should be this difficult.

I know I have been very vocal about this update but that is because I love this game and was not prepared for such a harsh nerf. I had the partial update so I tested it and voiced my concerns for the people that did not have it. I the hope that is this patch does go through the way it is now they can be prepared.

Thank you devs for all your hard work and please listen to the concerns of your players.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Only gotten one Rare Soul since gunner event, so I assume even the tuning patch did not went thru, the rare souls from Lord of Light event has. Afterall, drops are distributed from server and can happen without patch?

OS
    iOS
    Quick question, does the red troll do AoE damage or single target? I woke up this morning and my troll was doing single target. Am I seeing things?
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quick question, does the red troll do AoE damage or single target? I woke up this morning and my troll was doing single target. Am I seeing things?
    Always been single target, supposedly AOE after the update.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Warrior and Assassin Troll deal single enemy damage, after the update the Warrior one is supossed to do AOE
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Warrior and Assassin Troll deal single enemy damage, after the update the Warrior one is supossed to do AOE
    This is true. While I briefly had the update my warrior troll did AOE damage.