Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Please for the love of Eddie, grant several more people mod powers to combat this spam.

Also, 3* color evo shards drop rate still seems a bit too low, but 3* rainbow a little too high. Maybe have the dungeons drop just color evo shards instead of both? Only 1 color 3* evo drop for me since the update...
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Now that's the idea \m/

Tried playing gunner dungeon for the entire day (yesterday), about 50 battles, zero Rare Soul, zero 3* gunner evo shards, collected 12 colorless 3* evo shards.

Currently about 38 battles in Assassin dungeon, zero Rare Souls, 1 assassin 3* evo shards, lost count on 3* colorless evo shards.

Drop extra 1000 gold 6 times, drop extra 2000 gold once.

All tier X battles.

And 4 game errors upon winning the dungeon.

Strongly suggest game team to relook into the rewards for Lord of Light Dungeon as it is not rewarding in terms of Rare Soul, gold nor coloured evo shards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Question for Kaz or Sparton: Were the drop rates for 3* coloured evolution shards supposed to be raised in the LoL dungeons? (I'm not going to wade through this monster thread to find the quote, but I was sure I read that they were set to see an increase in drops in levels 7 to 9 and to increase substantially in 10) Am I mistaken? Because unless I am, the current drop rate of coloured 3* evolution shards (currently 0%, in my experience) seems like a glitch...
    They were improved (substantially so for floor X, and fairly decently for VII-IX), but they are still relatively rare, so it's possible you can do a full tank of runs and get unlucky with your drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Tried playing gunner dungeon for the entire day (yesterday), about 50 battles, zero Rare Soul, zero 3* gunner evo shards, collected 12 colorless 3* evo shards.
    Peculiar. I'll triple check the numbers for all the dungeons once I'm back in the office, but my sanity check runs late last week aligned with my expectations regarding coloured 3* evo shards and rare soul drops.

OS
    Android
    I'm getting loads of 3*white evo shards from regular worlds, but as the others said i'm having a hard time finding the colored ones in Dungeons..
    I got some stored from when they dropped more frequently before the update, but soon i'll end up having like 40/50 white evo shards and none colored :/

I foresee a new bottleneck

OS
    Android
    Yes, no more coloured 3* evo shards after the update.
    No more in the dungeons (level X drop only XP shards as max reward) and no more in all the other worlds, after 5 days of full gameplay.

OS
    iOS
    I did a half an SoT in the gunner dungeon yesterday and got 2x3* yellow evo shards. I cant remember 100%, but it may have been both in the one drop though. But yes, heaps more 3* rainbow evo shards everywhere than coloured. Maybe if you have 3* rainbow evo shards drop in the cosmos, have only coloured 3*'s drop in the dungeons? That'd about balance it from my experience so far since the update....

Agreed on the gold though. Gold seems to be my main bottleneck at the moment and why would I do the dungeons if I can just auto battlefield madness?

Fwiw, I seem to have a similar issue with runes too. I get so many evos, but getting 4 or 5* coloured runes seems to be tough now. Though it may be just that the evos are dropping so much more frequently, its just I cant keep up.

Actually, maybe thats the problem for all of us now. Maybe its not just that theres any less coloured 3* evo shards / 4 or 5* runes, but rather its just that with more rainbows around, the relative balance is out a bit?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Maybe if you have 3* rainbow evo shards drop in the cosmos, have only coloured 3*'s drop in the dungeons? That'd about balance it from my experience so far since the update....
    This would be the best solution imho

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    They were improved (substantially so for floor X, and fairly decently for VII-IX), but they are still relatively rare, so it's possible you can do a full tank of runs and get unlucky with your drops.

Peculiar. I'll triple check the numbers for all the dungeons once I'm back in the office, but my sanity check runs late last week aligned with my expectations regarding coloured 3* evo shards and rare soul drops.
    I asked you the same thing a few pages, thanks for ignoring me I played a lot of LoL X and got ZERO 3* coloured shards. Being rare is something, not dropping at all is entirely other thing.

I got ZERO rare souls since the update, none in dungeons, none in secret locations. y guess is that they don't drop at all anymore. Sadly I'll have to keep buying them with badges...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Not even the rare evos, the shield power of the blue allied soldier still creats a freez of the level in the dungeons.
    And does anybody know something about this new ability of the enemies with this blue cross and how to handle it?