Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 627
  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    Mines still single, so does that mean i havent received the update yet?
    Dutch-2701

    5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)


    * Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

  2. #242
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Always been single target, supposedly AOE after the update.
    ahhh, that explains it! I just promoted my warrior Troll to 5*'s this weekend! I was also stuck on the update all weekend until last nights iOS fix, so I've been rocking him with AoE damage, and damn! What a (F'n) beast! Sometimes you invest in stuff that gets nerf'd, but then sometimes you invest in stuff that gets buff'd!

    I would like to take this opportunity to express how happy I am that this guy got the buff!
    Name:  XgxOw.gif
Views: 81
Size:  477.8 KB
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  3. #243
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion2-6838 (new) BillLion-3560 (original/inactive)
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    ahhh, that explains it! I just promoted my warrior Troll to 5*'s this weekend! I was also stuck on the update all weekend until last nights iOS fix, so I've been rocking him with AoE damage, and damn! What a (F'n) beast! Sometimes you invest in stuff that gets nerf'd, but then sometimes you invest in stuff that gets buff'd!

    I would like to take this opportunity to express how happy I am that this guy got the buff!
    Name:  XgxOw.gif
Views: 81
Size:  477.8 KB
    I'm with you -he was a great utility character before the buff -now he's just a beast!

  4. #244
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,319
    Wow! Now AOE with his already awesome passive? Dang, now I'm going to have to start playing the rift again for some souls...

    Anyone want to trade their troll for my Corrupt Sergeant (Kaijester gets credit for that term - the demoted Corrupt General - so true!)
    Nicko-0517

  5. #245
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Wow! Now AOE with his already awesome passive? Dang, now I'm going to have to start playing the rift again for some souls...

    Anyone want to trade their troll for my Corrupt Sergeant (Kaijester gets credit for that term - the demoted Corrupt General - so true!)
    The Sgt. is still an awesome character. He's the only ally that has a fury ability (at the moment). That's got to be worth something. I was using the update all weekend, and when using my troopers' Sgts, they were still kicking ass. If we could trade, it would still be a hard decision for me.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  6. #246
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,319
    Unreal.

    I only had three rare souls cause I had burnt my big stack a couple weeks ago. Was going to start saving for the update, but after reading about the troll my willpower melted

    First soul I toss in?

    A second Corrupt General! Minutes after my comment in this thread!
    Nicko-0517

  7. #247
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    The Sgt. is still an awesome character. He's the only ally that has a fury ability (at the moment). That's got to be worth something. I was using the update all weekend, and when using my troopers' Sgts, they were still kicking ass. If we could trade, it would still be a hard decision for me.
    I agree, he's still a beast

    Someone put it in perspective - while his stun did go down, so did the Talismans for both red and green. And seeing him salute while your opponents are turned to dust by lightening is still a cool visual
    Nicko-0517

  8. #248
    Senior Member BillLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Connecticut // Player ID: BillLion2-6838 (new) BillLion-3560 (original/inactive)
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Unreal.

    I only had three rare souls cause I had burnt my big stack a couple weeks ago. Was going to start saving for the update, but after reading about the troll my willpower melted

    First soul I toss in?

    A second Corrupt General! Minutes after my comment in this thread!
    Unbelievable -I'd take one! But would I trade my troll? Hmm -earlier in the game without a question! Now, it's a tough decision for me too.

  9. #249
    Senior Member OpticSugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Unreal.

    I only had three rare souls cause I had burnt my big stack a couple weeks ago. Was going to start saving for the update, but after reading about the troll my willpower melted

    First soul I toss in?

    A second Corrupt General! Minutes after my comment in this thread!
    Can I borrow some of your luck? I want to buy a lottery ticket.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

    "Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

  10. #250
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Troll may become a demonic death machine... maybe...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •