Really love this update, even though almost all of my 5* team are warrior, none of them are magus, and already level up many fierce and overwhelming tailsmans to max, so my team are a lot weaker after the update (the poor "600 ATK" Hellhound are not Dog King anymore), but i am still satisfied.

So many toons got rework and became much better, like Angel of Fear, SoL Eddie, and many toons i thought was useless or won't even look at them before got decent stats now, like all the Newborn of Light and Pyro Soldier and Allied Bomber Boy, Pharaoh Sand Spirit, Pharaoh Water Spirit and many more.

Single attacker get a higher atk or magic now, that's make sense, lower Wickerdog Queen & Magus Allied Soldier is not a nerf, it's make the game more balance and they still hit hard, and Corrupt General can make sure lower enemies' MR, a bit different but still an outstanding toon.

And talking about Eddie, before update there are four famous 4*+ Eddie everyone wanted, the Big-Four Eddies are Samurai, Carriage Rider, Pharaoh and Cyborg Eddie, most of us ignore other Eddies besides Soldier Eddie (that's a free one), now i tried Mummy and SoL, they are way better than i thought, and look at stats of others, like atk of RTTH is 1757, Holy Smoke got a Rise, i think right now all the Eddies are great.

Now the game has much better potential, we don't need to obsess with warrior and chasing 4*+ toons (we still will do that but other low level toons are better now especially Eddies), there are more combinations, no need to stick to several toons anymore, that make the game are much more fun.

BTW, when can you support Android N, do you have a deadline, 7.1 are almost there, and the game still stuck at 6.0.