Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone else notice that rainbow evo shards seems to be way more common in the regular maps than runes? I thought the intent was that the dungeons were for shards & regular maps for runes. But I seems to be getting more 3* rainbow shards in regular maps than in the dungeons now. Add to that, the money is better in regular maps now, then why would I need to venture into the dungeon?

Also, am still having difficulty finding 2* rainbow evo runes! lol
    Yea been getting quite some number of rainbow. Also just got a stack of 4 A*** on Road to ruin. Only had 1 A*** before.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyskeleton View Post
    Yea been getting quite some number of rainbow. Also just got a stack of 4 A*** on Road to ruin. Only had 1 A*** before.
    Just for clarity, runes you mean? I've been getting nothing but shards! lol Maybe just luck of the draw. But a 4 stack is pretty nice! Assuming that was on madness?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Yay i have the update and is very hard!!!! nice !!
    Good job devs

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I'll head out now and buy a nice skirt for my Rainmaker with 6 level 50 talis (3 assassins shield // 2 strength fierce // 1 health mystical) ... he screams like a girl and hits like one ...
    But his fury still kills it right? And you can do it every turn?

But has your rainmaker gotten worse you think? Because from the OP, it would seem he's only gotten buffs in the update.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    But his fury still kills it right? And you can do it every turn?

But has your rainmaker gotten worse you think? Because from the OP, it would seem he's only gotten buffs in the update.
    His special got nerfed big time and that is OKish (but CR almost has as much special as rainmaker now) - a fury every turn was way too much. If he gets it he does hit hard but no overkill. But it does mention he should do physical and magical damage and he does only physical at the moment.

But without that there is not much to like about him.

1. He has very low defences (def 70 / mr 70) and for a single hitter (all his attacks are single) he hits not hard enough to compensate that he is very fragile.
    2. His marks are not usable right now as marks do heal the enemy sometimes ... so Rainmaker should be renamed in the "Friendly Nurse Eddie" ...

Right now I switched back to my CR as Rainmaker is a liability ...

OS
    Android
    I have to admit drops are much better now:

Another SoT and I got luckier this time: six A*** and two 3* rainbow shards ...

still a bit grumpy about the very bad drop in the secret locations ...

Defeated the Beast again and for everyone info, he has been fixed and there's no way to stop him from changing his 3 forms...yes I knew 3 different methods and none of it works anymore. So beware.

Name:  Screenshot_20161019-170243-480x853.png
Views: 282
Size:  190.3 KB
    Last edited by Kaijester; 10-19-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Just for clarity, runes you mean? I've been getting nothing but shards! lol Maybe just luck of the draw. But a 4 stack is pretty nice! Assuming that was on madness?
    Yeah Madness. And seem to get a 3* every other run or so on average. Nerfing talismans but will at least have a zillion lvl 100 when the day is over.

OS
    Android
    Just downloaded the update and played 80 sands.
    I was expecting a more serious nerf on Magus Allied Soldier (who still does a good job) while Soldier Eddie's Fury got a worse nerf I imagined (time to bench him and give a try to Carriage Rider) but overall seems a good update.

The only complaint is the skill "crumble" (Holy smoke Eddie/Gunner Voidling), its heal is really really weak, if it's not possible to fix it, at least rename it to a more accurate "smallish Band Aid" or something

Abnyway, thx devs.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    iOS
    Wow, Speed Of Light got a great buff, his heal is amazing (24k to my Allied General), and pretty decent damage. I really like this update, the game seems more challenging and with the talisman tuning, there are many different options to try. Also, I haven't had any crash since I installed the update and the game runs pretty smooth now!
    Eddiejose-6453