Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Mine is working fine. Nerfs in place

My Samurai Eddie, which has five maxed 5* Fierce Talisman and one maxed 4* Fierce, had his ATK plummet from over 3800 to 2739

Absolutely huge nerf on the Fierce Talismans
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I got the updated content (according to the loading bar), but things are buggy: None of the missions give gold (except secret locations), and my allied soldier (magus) still has 50% reflect (according to the text).

Mine is working fine as well. The bug for using 2 of the same character and their damage output is reduced is still present, as is the bug for the sentinel golden son's heal shield not healing nor reducing damage.

Great update! The tuning looks great! Now to see how it all works out in practice...

OS
    iOS
    What stinks is I almost lost underworld hard on autoplay -never happened before. I had to jump in and switch eddies quickly before I died.

That makes me concerned about how well I'll be able to autoplay on the toughest levels without losing battles/troopers...testing to commence

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    What stinks is I almost lost underworld hard on autoplay -never happened before. I had to jump in and switch eddies quickly before I died.

That makes me concerned about how well I'll be able to autoplay on the toughest levels without losing battles/troopers...testing to commence
    Dude dont scare us... i cant auto battlefield normal but still.. if u talk about nerfs, ur guranteed to make some people depressed
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post

Just think of it as more challenging... As long as more predictable materials drop more frequently in lower (autoplayable) levels we'll be in better shape than we were before. Then if we want to really go for better drops, we can pull out of autoplay and play a few challenging rounds manually.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Kaz and Sparton, we need more detailed schedules, people are about to jump off rooftops.
    As the thread is pretty clearly showing, something has gone awry with the maintenance and tuning deployment. Some people have tuning data, some people don't. Our programmers have been looking into the issue all day and are still trying to track down why not everyone is getting changes, and why players with tuning changes are seeing zero'd currency rewards.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the update...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Our programmers have been looking into...why players with tuning changes are seeing zero'd currency rewards.
    I'm getting the zero currency rewards; my account is Sinister-2035, if that helps.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Dude dont scare us... i cant auto battlefield normal but still.. if u talk about nerfs, ur guranteed to make some people depressed
    Well, I can auto most of underworld madness, but it's getting close now...on some battles.

OS
    iOS
    On twitter they posted the release is being delayed til next week.