Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    No fix for minion sttack timing?

Bummer. I was really looking forward to that one.

OS
    iOS
    I have well over 50 maxed tailismans meaning I pushed hard through the terrible drop rates that every one complains about and if those talismans are nerfed I'll be furious.

Ok calming down until after I get in the game and see what's what.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot for a thorough info, and for rescaling damage on Mummy Eddie and SoL Eddie, those are great news... Anyway, consider that with lowering HP on overwhelming green talismans HP can be lowered up to 12k per char, and that is really not some great thing to do... Lots of resources were spent on that. Plus they are mostly on sentinel chars, that are primarily made to take some heavy damage. Is it possible to find another solution for that?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    There are more options now so the talisman choice is becoming more interesting.
    Agreed, and that's a good way to look at the bright side. I mean, once we realized how imbalanced Overwhelming and Fierce talismans were, we basically ignored all the other options. I'm sure that it ultimately has to do with balancing for PvP, so I'm all for that. It was a good run while it lasted!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Would You Kindly put NUMBERS on the changes? Like Fierce atk reduced from 666 to 500, WDQ Magic rediced from 1798 to 1500, etc.

So I have some talismans that will not drop anymore, will they be deleted or will they remain in my inventory? Like I have a set of Guard Talismans that I want to keep, because they were freaking hard to get...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    So did you guys decide to scrap the buff on may artillery dog's immunity?
    Repeal is on multiple characters, including the highly-sought Hellhound. We felt that buffing Hellhound further was not ideal, but weren't able to do something that let us split that passive into two different effects.

Any of the items in red are expected to return in some form in the coming updates and just had to be pulled out either for time constraints or tech constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    It says underworld now drops speed talismans. Is that new? I've never heard of speed talismans
    Whoops. Their internal name is "speed", but that's actually the Boost talisman (yellow, set bonus for increasing special by 25%). I'll correct that.

They nerfed fierce and overwhelming and blue soldier? So nearly everything I maxed out in the game the last months is destroyed? Do I get back my ressources like skill shards in the blue soldier? Not? Well, I guess I'm done with this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hanZ View Post
    They nerfed fierce and overwhelming and blue soldier? To nearly everything I maxed out in the game the last months is destroyed? Do I get back my ressources like skill shards in the blue soldier? Not? Well, I guess I'm done with this game.
    Plus Corrupt General for me... Christ -.-

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Would You Kindly put NUMBERS on the changes? Like Fierce atk reduced from 666 to 500, WDQ Magic rediced from 1798 to 1500, etc.

So I have some talismans that will not drop anymore, will they be deleted or will they remain in my inventory? Like I have a set of Guard Talismans that I want to keep, because they were freaking hard to get...
    I don't think maintainence will be much longer so we can check in-game.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Isn't it going to go live in less than 30 minutes?

Also, I believe they told us previously that whatever we already have in our inventory, we will keep... they just won't drop anymore (until a later date).
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"