Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Maybe the best solution here is:

Since the most used talismans get nerfed(Fierce and overwhelming), and the chars which uses them now deals less damage and have less life (in some cases 1000 damage and 15000 Hp diference) devs should "nerf" enemies ATK and HP(yes just like the talis). That way the impact should be more balanced....
    ...Is a little unfair to deal less damage have less HP, and enemies stats stays just as always...

What did you think guys???
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-15-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Maybe the best solution here is:

Since the most used talismans get nerfed(Fierce and overwhelming), and the chars which uses them now deals less damage and have less life (in some cases 1000 damage and 15000 Hp diference) devs should "nerf" enemies ATK and HP(yes just like the talis). That way the impact should be more balanced....
    ...Is a little unfair to deal less damage have less HP, and enemies stats stays just as always...

What did you think guys???
    thats a solid idea! Dont enemies technically have talismans equipped? Since you can see the blue numbers next to the base stats?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i wouldn't put too much into this. i could imagine, that some changes applied while others don't. nobody is supposed to get the update, so things seem to be hard messed up right now, that's why i think it's too early to draw any conclusions. for me nothing changed until now (and i'm happy with this ;-) ).
    I don't think anything here is a negative, though I would like to see the 3* Evo rune drop rate beefed up

Ive actually enjoyed things being a tad more challenging despite my initial apprehension. And some of the nerfs do make sense - Blue Allied Soldiers hits were WAY too heavy - now they're more in line with where they should be . I'll be playing Number of the Beast today trying to beat it without revive - and it's kind of nice having a challenge in this game again other than farming!
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I don't think anything here is a negative, though I would like to see the 3* Evo rune drop rate beefed up

Ive actually enjoyed things being a tad more challenging despite my initial apprehension. And some of the nerfs do make sense - Blue Allied Soldiers hits were WAY too heavy - now they're more in line with where they should be . I'll be playing Number of the Beast today trying to beat it without revive - and it's kind of nice having a challenge in this game again other than farming!
    Exactly my thoughts on this, my approach to this tuning is like what Opticsugar and Kaijester said on this thread.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Well said and I'm looking forward to more adjustments like this, the challenge and other features/benefits.

Devs will be able to look at the raw actual statistics to see how things are working out and go from there.

I'm enjoying the game even more now that I know positive changes are going on as well....no crying here whatsoever, adapting and improving instead.

OS
    iOS
    New test on drop rates in game of death madness ran 25 matches with PSS fully maxed, red rocked dog fully maxed, and soldier Eddie maxed tailismans and lvl. All matches played manually and I died 2 times had to revive.

Looks as PSS heal proc has been nerfed.
    No boost health after completing each phase.

The drops:
    6 1* rainbow evo shard
    1 3* green evo shard
    2 1* resilience tailisman shield
    4 3* orange evo rune
    1 2* void tailisman shield
    6 2* rainbow evo rune
    1 1* warp tailisman onslaught
    2 3* red evo rune
    2 2* green evo shard
    1 3* rainbow rune
    3 1* blue evo rune
    3 4* blue rune
    9 4* green rune
    1 3* blue evo rune
    1 1* warp tailisman will
    3 1* purple evo rune
    1 3* purple evo rune
    2 2* orange evo rune
    3 4* red rune
    2 2* yellow evo shard
    1 3* purple evo rune

Ok the drop rates are bad but something is not right because warp talismans were supposed to have been removed.
    Yes it is a harder game now but this hard when using maxed toons. This means that new players or players still trying to level their toons are in for a world of hurt. If the drop rates stay as they are those same players will have to spend around 1 month just to get 3 tailismans to max lvl.

Players that have maxed toons will have a hard time with the game with this update think about the other players (new or casual) they will not be able to even complete the current content.

I'm looking forward to try and beat rift x later. I have a feeling it will be a massive fail.

I want this to succeed but if you make a game were players can't progress the game fails. From my understanding this is supposed to be a casual game not one that requires 2 hrs of time just to use your troopers.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-15-2016 at 05:56 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    something is not right because warp talismans were supposed to have been removed
    That's why i'd want a response from the devs on what was changed for those that are updated.
    Is it the real thing? Is it incomplete?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I want a response. But I don't think we will get one till after the weekend.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    good lord you guys talk alot...
    lol--Of all people! Nekro, coming from you, this put a smile on my face. There definitely is a lot of talk in this thread though... and there does seem to be a lot to talk about!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    nobody is supposed to get the update, so things seem to be hard messed up right now, that's why i think it's too early to draw any conclusions. for me nothing changed until now (and i'm happy with this ;-) ).
    For me, this is where things stand too... my game hasn't changed at all, so I can't draw many conclusions... other than one.

The fact that we were given so much information about the coming changes to the game here on the board was really nice. The extra communication with the developers was something that a lot of people here had asked for, and when we got it, with specific questions answered very quickly in the threads, it felt very encouraging, and like real progress, given how little information we were given from the previous development team. All of this being the case, the fact that there was absolutely no warning beforehand (at least, beforehand had things gone as scheduled) that some talismans would be so radically adjusted seems... suspicious to me. This was going to be a contentious issue, and that had to be known--much like the changes to certain characters (CG and Allied Soldier in particular)--and people were going to need time to discuss/lament and get used to the idea, so why not let us know about all of the changes that were coming at the same time? Generally, good surprises are the only ones to shoot for, are they not?

As others have said in this thread, changes that weaken/balance certain characters (with many new characters now affected, due to the change in talismans) would be much more palatable with the addition of extra content to balance it out. Something I haven't seen mentioned at all is the proposed changes to what is available in the store for trooper badges... particularly, the new character, Trooper Eddie, that was proposed to be the one that would come first. I had thought that this change was coming with this update, and it seems now that I may have gotten that wrong? It is hard not to be disappointed with the direction of the game at the moment, as it currently appears to be. Since the hammer hasn't truly fallen all the way yet for everyone though, I shall continue to wait and see...
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 10-15-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    A minor thing I noticed: I know it was announced that 1* talismans would only boost one stat, with additional stat boosts as it was upgraded. This doesn't bother me in theory, but I think it's going to throw new players off, since you won't know which type to upgrade (or possibly understand why 2 otherwise identical talismans have different names). For instance, a 1* green Ward talisman will look exactly the same as a 1* Overwhelming talisman, so you won't know which one to upgrade for a certain character.

Maybe at 1 or 2 stars material is easy enough to come by so it won't matter, or they added/will add something to the tutorial, but it seems like it could be confusing.