Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Also, what is Crystal Talisman?!?!

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Would You Kindly put NUMBERS on the changes? Like Fierce atk reduced from 666 to 500, WDQ Magic rediced from 1798 to 1500, etc.
    Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of changes that went through, we don't have a good way of communicating all of the exact changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    So I have some talismans that will not drop anymore, will they be deleted or will they remain in my inventory? Like I have a set of Guard Talismans that I want to keep, because they were freaking hard to get...
    You will keep whatever talismans you have, even if they don't drop from worlds anymore. We're not removing anything from players' inventories or characters.

OS
    Android
    time to try visions eddie!

OS
    iOS
    Keep calm everyone...

Just because something got nerfed (in many cases - slightly) doesn't ruin everything. I'm sure that it's for the greater good of the game overall. PvP will heighten the value of this game many times over, but it won't be fun playing PvP if there is poorly balanced characters & abilities... I for one don't want to play a multiplayer game where "unless you have a corrupt general with XYZ, then you will get your ass handed to you". It should be about STRATEGY, not grinding for an OP toon. These changes may disappoint you now, but in the long run, they will make the game so much better, and that's what the devs are carefully crafting.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 10-14-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Keep calm everyone...

Just because something got nerfed (in many cases - slightly) doesn't ruin everything. I'm sure that it's all for the greater good of the game overall. PvP will heighten the value of this game many times over, but it won't be fun playing PvP if there is poorly balanced characters & abilities... I for one don't want to play a multiplayer game where "unless you have a corrupt general with XYZ, then you will get your ass handed to you". It should be about STRATEGY, not grinding for an OP toon. These changes may disappoint you now, but in the long run, they will make the game so much better, and that's what the devs are carefully crafting.

Just my two cents.
    Make it four cents now.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    If every team you have built is trashed because of nerfs and hundreds of hours of game play are now worthless. I think you have a right to be worried or to complain. When I choose to play a game I go all out in it and spend allot of time on it. If the nerfs are as bad as they sound you are right I'm worried.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Thanks for the info Sparton. I appreciate that the team hears the voice of your "gamers" and take actions that improves the overall game experience.
    It will be great that you can create a thread in which users can give their opinion on the update, give suggestions and receive feedback to implement in a next update.

Please think on it!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Keep calm everyone...

Just because something got nerfed (in many cases - slightly) doesn't ruin everything. I'm sure that it's all for the greater good of the game overall. PvP will heighten the value of this game many times over, but it won't be fun playing PvP if there is poorly balanced characters & abilities... I for one don't want to play a multiplayer game where "unless you have a corrupt general with XYZ, then you will get your ass handed to you". It should be about STRATEGY, not grinding for an OP toon. These changes may disappoint you now, but in the long run, they will make the game so much better, and that's what the devs are carefully crafting.

Just my two cents.
    Yeah, but you see, I don't mind my general being nerfed, I mind my Mummy Eddie, a sentinel with 49K of HP being lowered to 39... Someone like Aristo4 could wipe it in just one turn, and it was made to take huge amounts of damage... Green talismans are all I care about atm, not even red ones... At least they could announced it, I would spend skill shards and evo runes to upgrade SoL Eddie i.e.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    If every team you have built is trashed because of nerfs and hundreds of hours of game play are now worthless. I think you have a right to be worried or to complain. When I choose to play a game I go all out in it and spend allot of time on it. If the nerfs are as bad as they sound you are right I'm worried.
    I am all with you here...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    No one removed your right to be worried or complain, buddy.
    I'm also (partially) worried about some things, but gotta see how things work first. And even if my OP toon gets nerfed to 50% all stats this cant stop me playing a game I like...I like the game itself, not the 'OPiness' of my toons themselves
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹