Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Dunno what you guys have seen, but on shadows of the valley alone, in half sands I've got 2 assassin talis (had not 1 ever), 1 3* rainbow shard and 4 3*rainbow evorune already. This is huge dropwise.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I had mentioned over the weekend when I had the update I thought things seemed more balanced. There are winners (Warrior Troll) and losers (Corrupt General), but some of the challenge that went from playing a while came back largely due to the Talisman nerf

Combined with this new drop rate? Multiple 3* Rainbow runes in a drop?

I may be alone, and certainly feel the pain of those upset about the Talisman nerfs, but overall I'm liking this update!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    As Aristo4 noted, they totally were! In fact, you get higher quantities in general in Underworld Madness in addition to the adjusted odds of getting them compared to before the tuning update. Just like the person Aristo4 said he saw, I even fluked out and got 4 3* colourless evo shards in a single battle a bit after maintenance.

It's still random, but in the long run you'll be earning way more 3 star evo runes over time than before (especially when seeking certain colours in earlier worlds).
    Great to hear! So far my luck has been bad on them tonight, but good to know they'll be more readily available in general. Thank you for the response.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I had mentioned over the weekend when I had the update I thought things seemed more balanced. There are winners (Warrior Troll) and losers (Corrupt General), but some of the challenge that went from playing a while came back largely due to the Talisman nerf

Combined with this new drop rate? Multiple 3* Rainbow runes in a drop?

I may be alone, and certainly feel the pain of those upset about the Talisman nerfs, but overall I'm liking this update!
    You're not alone. I wouldn't classify the corrupt general as loser though. Played 4-5 strong ones on my usual places and still they stun and do bad damage

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I really like this update.
    It feels like playing a very solid game now, less inconsistences, chars more balanced, nice drops, and more fun...
    Plenty of my chars have suffer a debuff, thats true but is the cost for a full better experience, a price that I will pay happy due to the good changes...
    Just have play like 5 games but is sufficient to give my apreciation for the devs...
    I play since the very begining, not a founder but really a pasionate gamer, I have lost a previous account so I know what Im talking about...

Congrats to the devs, is a first step, a nice one. Keep on the good work and listening to your players...

Cheers!!!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    I created this account just to make this post.

I have played and enjoyed this game from the start. I enjoyed it so much I have sunk over 1000.00 in it. I have played with crashes, lockouts, and the August update and still managed to have fun and do well in this game.

I have 51 5* characters and 49 4* characters. 54 mil in gold and 61000 trooper points and am currently at 49 stacks of souls (4 full stacks of rare souls.) Yes, I have played this game allot.

I agree this game could have been a little more difficult however, this is just ridiculous.

If the talismans that were nerfed were wrong from the start. Then they should have been fixed at least 2 months ago.

Yes, I can still complete most of the missions with the current update but it takes allot more time at higher lvls.

I know I haven't played for my normal extended time but the drop rates of 3* rainbow evo runes seems to be worse. This is the most important item in the game now due to the talisman nerf .

I took time to read this thread and saw that people that did have the update already stated there were problems with it and that it was a bit harsh. Now after playing with it for a while I have drawn a conclusion.

The game is no longer fun its more like work. The time I have spent playing this update was not enjoyable all the excitement of destroying thing is gone. its just not a game I would ever want to spend money on anymore or even play. I want to have fun not run the same mission over 100 time just to get 4 3* eve runes. All of the characters that I used to enjoy playing with now hit for cray and are so squishy its not worth playing them.

These nerfs were to make the game better but instead they have ruined the game for me.

I am sorry LOTB, it was fun while it lasted. But the game is just not worth my time any more and if I thought I could get a refund for the money I have wasted in this game I would.

OS
    Android
    What demooooonchild he said ^^^^^

Also, sparton since you're monitoring this thread wanted to ask about people stuck on 0% progress on player level 99. Couple of delete/reinstalls as others mentioned elsewhere didn't help...any pointers?

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Ran through 80 SoT on the prisoner madness
    Notable drops: 6- 3* evo runes. 2- 3* evo shards and a thief talisman(onslaught)

Better than before where I'd be lucky to get 1 or 2 3* evo runes.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Ran through 80 SoT on the prisoner madness
    Notable drops: 6- 3* evo runes. 2- 3* evo shards and a thief talisman(onslaught)

Better than before where I'd be lucky to get 1 or 2 3* evo runes.
    Yeap...not just better,great i'd say. Many were farming 2 weeks for 6 evo runes before.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    You're not alone. I wouldn't classify the corrupt general as loser though. Played 4-5 strong ones on my usual places and still they stun and do bad damage
    Agree. "Loser" just meaning his Stun took a serious hit. Still an awesome character
    Nicko-0517