Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    All I want to know is how (F'N) Visions Eddie doing!!? Is he beast he was supposed to be yet or is he still farming cows? Lol

OS
    Android
    First try to farm on my favorite farming location (game of death, madness), got 5* red rune. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    All I want to know is how (F'N) Visions Eddie doing!!? Is he beast he was supposed to be yet or is he still farming cows? Lol
    Im just about to try him out, full Health....but the stats are pretty decent now
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Spent all my SoT in underworld madness, seen some talisman and good rune drops but no luck with 3 stars colorless evo runes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Spent all my SoT in underworld madness, seen some talisman and good rune drops but no luck with 3 stars colorless evo runes.
    That's weird cause I've had 6 in the last 2 hours. Dunno, give it some time maybe? Cant be that good here and nothing there?
    Off to bed its 5 AM
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Is there an extra level in SE fury? I remember I had all his skills maxed out but now he has lvl4 fury.

Can the game team reconsider the SoT costs of Lord of Light dungeons since that it is much less rewarding in term of golds and Rare Souls? IMO 4,5 & 6 SoT would be better than the current 6,7 & 8 depending on tiers.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 10-19-2016 at 02:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    That's weird cause I've had 6 in the last 2 hours. Dunno, give it some time maybe? Cant be that good here and nothing there?
    Off to bed its 5 AM
    I just played again for a bit and got two in one shot -that was nice!

OS
    iOS
    Wow just completed blue lol X it seemed to take forever. Good news is I won bad news is for the amount of time it takes to beat it the rewards bite. 4K gold and some mats for vendor trash. I should have farmed this more before the update only have 34 3* blue evo shards.

Have played since the update went live. So far the game is ok for me (crashes allot). But think the game has been down graded to a once a day game. Once a day to use my troopers and wait until sacrifice comes out. Mabey when sacrifice and extra character slots are implemented I'll have a reason to be excited again.

I'm just not as excited to play it anymore. I'll give it a few more days, but I think I'll miss the fast paced play style too much and the extra time required to play does not seem to reward me enough.

Not quiting but not happy either.

Ps. No 3* rainbow runes in underworld so far. Still waiting for them to drop.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-19-2016 at 02:53 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Got a couple of 3* evo runes on later stages of battlefield madness earlier today
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 10-19-2016 at 03:14 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs