Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Eagle!! Holy Smoke Eddie is the default one!!!
    Man, you have a great team, you can do better if you see things from other perspective...
    I bench now Soldier Eddie, for the first time... I could be angry but Im happy because I can test other chars now, I just evolve SOL Eddie and he's great, my Tailgunner, the Troll, even my Gunner Dog are now interesting chars... Just give it a try
    I think I must have sold him when I started and haven't got another.

I just got 2 3* rainbow evo runes from chains of misery.

I think I am looking at this wrong because of my situation. I have a ton of 5* lvl 50 tailismans already lvled and only need one thing in this game and that's 3* rainbow evo runes to lvl replacements. I got myself in a hole becaue I have to sell every thing I get right now. I can't even save souls any more. I find it hard to be excited to play when I have nothing to look forward to until sacrifice.

I have thought about trying to build a team to beat number of the beast again but don't want to waste the irons on it.

I liked when I woke up and couldn't wait to play but I don't have new toons to try out.

I see why some are happy about this some of the rare tailismans are dropping more (I got 2 assassin tailismans to drop). And the other material drops seem ok but I'm not really noticing them cause they go to the vendor.

I also think if I am spending along time beating a mission it should be worth it, what makes it apealing to even attempt
    Lol X anymore. Souls drop less, half the gold, twice the time.

I really see how this could be better for some but for me it's more effort for less reward.

Just curious have you beat number of the beast without reviving? If so what team did you use?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys, I just signed into the site and finally found explenation about the game I'm in love and is driving me crazy since last summer. Thank you! However, I still didn't get what a "floor" supposed to be. When you say: "2 star coloured evo shards are more frequently dropped in floors 4-6"or "3 star coloured evo shards are substantially more frequently dropped on floor 10" a.s.o. Means what? A stage? Or the blue platform which turns in gold once you get all the 3 skulls. Some of the worlds, such as Ailing Kingdom for example doesn't have more then 7 floors or stages then?? I really would appreciate someone wants to clarify this to me. I want badly upgrade my Eddies from level 3 to level 4, I got stuck since two weeks already! Thanks in advance

So what's up with freezing talismans? I just played with 9 troopers (axis commander/blue allied soldier) and they freeze almost 90% of the time!

Anybody else ran wigh this issue? Or it was just "lucky" me?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    So what's up with freezing talismans? I just played with 9 troopers (axis commander/blue allied soldier) and they freeze almost 90% of the time!

Anybody else ran wigh this issue? Or it was just "lucky" me?
    They might be using two sets of freeze tailismans. Check them out and see.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I think I must have sold him when I started and haven't got another.

I just got 2 3* rainbow evo runes from chains of misery.

I think I am looking at this wrong because of my situation. I have a ton of 5* lvl 50 tailismans already lvled and only need one thing in this game and that's 3* rainbow evo runes to lvl replacements. I got myself in a hole becaue I have to sell every thing I get right now. I can't even save souls any more. I find it hard to be excited to play when I have nothing to look forward to until sacrifice.

I have thought about trying to build a team to beat number of the beast again but don't want to waste the irons on it.

I liked when I woke up and couldn't wait to play but I don't have new toons to try out.

I see why some are happy about this some of the rare tailismans are dropping more (I got 2 assassin tailismans to drop). And the other material drops seem ok but I'm not really noticing them cause they go to the vendor.

I also think if I am spending along time beating a mission it should be worth it, what makes it apealing to even attempt
    Lol X anymore. Souls drop less, half the gold, twice the time.

I really see how this could be better for some but for me it's more effort for less reward.

Just curious have you beat number of the beast without reviving? If so what team did you use?
    I know what you feel Eagle, the game just get "small" for you.. you cant get more talis, souls, chars, shards, due to space and this take the willings to play away..
    Im not really on replaying hard stages since the reward is just the same than easiest ones, but if I go to replay it I would use Axis Commander, Troll, Tailgunner and Carriage Rider Eddie or SoL Eddie.. not sure about win anyway...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

Quote Originally Posted by thor777dsl View Post
    Hi guys, I just signed into the site and finally found explenation about the game I'm in love and is driving me crazy since last summer. Thank you! However, I still didn't get what a "floor" supposed to be. When you say: "2 star coloured evo shards are more frequently dropped in floors 4-6"or "3 star coloured evo shards are substantially more frequently dropped on floor 10" a.s.o. Means what? A stage? Or the blue platform which turns in gold once you get all the 3 skulls. Some of the worlds, such as Ailing Kingdom for example doesn't have more then 7 floors or stages then?? I really would appreciate someone wants to clarify this to me. I want badly upgrade my Eddies from level 3 to level 4, I got stuck since two weeks already! Thanks in advance
    Hi!! The stages from the Lord of Light Dungeon, the blue vortex with the "Time Rift" title besides Ailing Kingdom, it has ten stages from easiest to hardest, there you'll find your Evo shards...
    Not sure if you must have a specific level to access to it....
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-19-2016 at 04:16 AM.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    So, what's the difference between overwhelming and mystical talismans now? Looks like overwhelming is exactly the same stats as what mystical was, but I don't know for sure what mystical is now. Possibly no difference at all? If so, that doesn't make much sense now does it?

OS
    iOS
    Oh well.. So blue soldier deals shit damage now, soldier eddie is gimped as fuck now, so im stuck with 2 skill maxed out characters that cant deal decent damage... seriously Soldier's special is suck a crap move now plus they fucked up the flag animation (good job devs!) damage went from 13k to 2-3k ish because of the random crap nerf. This is disrespectful to all us players who arent interested in investing money on such ridiculous prices you offer... Game is full of bugs, asks for facebook approval everytime I join (yes.. I reported twice) and constantly freezes on loading screens and now you've fucked it up with your random nerfs. Shame on you devs, I havent gotten anything decent from my rare souls/legendary and when I decide to stick to the "best" non HQ characters out there you guys decide to fuck em up.

Done with this crappy game... Oh and btw drops on rifts are still shit, even shittier now getting 1000 coins or lv1 shards on a X level, give me a fucking break

OS
    iOS
    Overwhelming is hp def att mystical is hp def mr
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hi!! The stages from the Lord of Light Dungeon, the blue vortex with the "Time Rift" title besides Ailing Kingdom, it has ten stages from easiest to hardest, there you'll find your Evo shards...
    Not sure if you must have a specific level to access to it....
    Thank you Demoonchild. No, I accessed to some of the floors already. So what about farming the worlds in the game? Is there still the chance to find evo shards as it was before?