Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Right. It's about strategy. The developers strategy. Making things a "must" ... like Blue soldier. So everyone puts time and ressources in it ... and i guess some also put 7 skillshards in it (worth way above 100€/pound/dollars ... even if you just played for it) and now nerfing the toon to hell. So people lost their time/money for nothing. Well, they can do this once, but not again.

They should give at least the skill shards back in this case.

OS
    iOS
    Wait... so all of my talismans are pretty much dead... i still didnt even max them out...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    If every team you have built is trashed because of nerfs and hundreds of hours of game play are now worthless. I think you have a right to be worried or to complain. When I choose to play a game I go all out in it and spend allot of time on it. If the nerfs are as bad as they sound you are right I'm worried.
    I guess it's all how you look at it. If you decide to call what you have worthless because it got changed, well that's your choice. I think that's taking it a bit drastically. I feel like this game would be worthless if it didn't evolve into PvP... I would much rather sacrifice some performance of my team today for a much much better game tomorrow. PvP would get really old really fast if you just destroyed everyone that you were up against unless they had the same advantages that you had. The way I look at it, these things have to happen if the game is going to get any better, and I want a better game.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Wait... so all of my talismans are pretty much dead... i still didnt even max them out...
    ...So your Nomad will remain as shit as he has always been!!!

Cheers Nekro!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    I understand an ocasional char nerf, and it's not like they didn't warn us well in advance. But to lvl a tailasman to 50 costs over 1 mil not to mention the time needed to farm all the materials. To nerf them out of the blue is sad and it negates every thing you have done in the game to date. No I'm not worried about pvp right now because it's prolly a month a way.

If I was only talking about one set of tailasmans or 6 I wouldn't be this worried.

I know I should calm down but feeling as all the time and money I have spent on this game have need wasted has me stressed out. If I find out I am wrong when I get in the game I will definitely apologize.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-14-2016 at 07:39 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    ...So your Nomad will remain as shit as he has always been!!!

Cheers Nekro!!
    It will always remain shit no matter what update comes...he simply puts more effort in the forum than in the game. Cant blame him though, milking stunned cows in Holland is a interesting subject
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    ...by the way, I'm not trying to invalidate anyones concerns. You put some hard work and effort into these things and its totally understandable that you're not going to be happy about this. That is a valid reaction no doubt. I'm just trying to offer some perspective here, and look at the bright side of the situation. It's just what I tend to do when things look like their falling apart.

Bottom line, you still have great characters with great talismans. The fact that you invested skill shards makes them even greater than most, and will most certainly give you an edge in PvP! I don't think any of these adjustments made anything worthless. That's all I'm saying. I'm worried too... (I'm just hiding it).
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    It will always remain shit no matter what update comes...he simply puts more effort in the forum than in the game. Cant blame him though, milking stunned cows in Holland is a interesting subject
    That is like 100% true, since im not that good at the game, and cuz im such a pro "forumer" i'd rather kill a goat over eating a dead horse's heart

Also, forums are more exciting...

Also, fuck me, rip nomad 2016-2016
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I guess it's all how you look at it. If you decide to call what you have worthless because it got changed, well that's your choice. I think that's taking it a bit drastically. I feel like this game would be worthless if it didn't evolve into PvP... I would much rather sacrifice some performance of my team today for a much much better game tomorrow. PvP would get really old really fast if you just destroyed everyone that you were up against unless they had the same advantages that you had. The way I look at it, these things have to happen if the game is going to get any better, and I want a better game.
    i'm totally with you optic. these changes had to come, for the sake of fairness and longlivity of the game. it's very unfortunate if your sweetest char got nerfed (like my corrupt general), but that's my problem. he was really much OP if you are honest with yourself. these changes are good for the game and that is all that matters. without balance the game and especially pvp would be pure trash.

these devs are doing it right, if you ask me. the problem is, that the first devs messed many things up and created the imbalance, that the new ones try to remove.

so we were basicly beta testers for a long time, and i feel, the game will get beyond that beta status soon.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

these devs are doing it right, if you ask me. the problem is, that the first devs messed many things up and created the imbalance, that the new ones try to remove.

so we were basicly beta testers for a long time, and i feel, the game will get beyond that beta status soon.
    very well put...