Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The drop rate of red 2* evo runes is the too low as before the update. How l9ng should it take to upgrade my red talismans? Weeks? Months? I'm off with this boring farming game...

angelkelly

Update has ruin the game for me

This update is very horrible and because of it I will no longer be playing this game as often as I use to. I have been a player of this game for a long time now, dedicating my time into making my characters that i thought were good...great. But after this update all of my hard work I put into my characters are now all worthless. And for that I'm extremely pissed and disappointed of how a good game turn into a hard difficult one that i can barely get through. Hope the talisman go back to how they were or increase a tad bit more then they currently stand at now because without it majority of my characters are garbage now. And i personally think the developer should have made these changes along time ago before the game was released because now for player like myself who have been playing this game from the beginning now have to get use to these heavy changes. And like someone said i would rather have a easy game then hard one. Because at least when the game was easy i was enjoying myself rather than wondering how im going to make it out of battles alive. Overall this game should have never been released like stated before and some my disagree with me but if you think about all the failures and mistakes this game have made over the course of time you will understand.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 10-19-2016 at 02:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Shadows in the valley,underword madness...got this combo 3 times already. 3 times in total had 2x 3* rainbow runes, some others the 3* rainbow shards alone.
    Too bad I can't auto-farm that level anymore...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Too bad I can't auto-farm that level anymore...
    Yeah, too bad you have to actually PLAY the game you like :P

OS
    Android
    I'm still shocked by the change to Magus Allied Soldier's Fearless ability to be based in Max HP, it doesn't make any sense. If that was the intention, why does he still have two blue talisman slots? Has anyone checked if the ability has actually changed, or it's just a copy-paste error in the text and the ability still uses Magic?
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Valgard View Post
    I'm still shocked by the change to Magus Allied Soldier's Fearless ability to be based in Max HP, it doesn't make any sense. If that was the intention, why does he still have two blue talisman slots? Has anyone checked if the ability has actually changed, or it's just a copy-paste error in the text and the ability still uses Magic?
    I think it might be mistake, mine still hits hard af \m/

OS
    Android
    it's funny how now it's raining 3* evo colorless shards in battlefield and underworld, way more than 3* evo runes xD
    If it keeps going on this way i'll have loads of 5* characters with low talismans

OS
    Android
    i played some hours now and i think this update is a big step in the right direction. thing's are way more balanced, than they were before. the game is more challanging and much more interesting, because you have a big variaty of characters to choose from.
    this will be very interesting when pvp arises. the droprates seems to be really good now, i will update my thread about the estimated dropchances, when i get enough numbers, but so far it seems that 3* evo rainbow runes drop about 20-25% of the time, which is great.
    not to mention, that the 3* evo shards are back in the normal stages. this is an excelent move for many of us.

my only concerns are the rare souls and the skillshards. since it's not very attractive anymore to play the dungeon, i don't now how to get rare souls. it would be nice if sacrifice and daily challanges would be the next step, to gain more rare souls or skillshards.

for the people who complain because they have put months in evolving blue soldier and soldier eddie it's really bad. maybe it should be possible to get the skillshards back, if you sell your character or something like that?
    even if your changes are right devs, i think the time that people put in this game should be respected. that's why i would like to ask you for a somewhat fair solution for the people who was hit hard with these changes.

that said i'm pretty happy to wait and see, what will come next. so far it seems that the game will get very good with if you keep the path, and i think you will :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    i must say that from the initial reaction from the guys here - it seemed like the end of the world. but i m really liking the new update. great drops and makes all talismans relevant again. now only if we can get top characters as unlockables / rewards etc (rather than chance) .. that would level the playing field.

Cheers DEVS - YOU GUYS DONE IT RIGHT \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    for the people who complain because they have put months in evolving blue soldier and soldier eddie it's really bad. maybe it should be possible to get the skillshards back, if you sell your character or something like that?
    even if your changes are right devs, i think the time that people put in this game should be respected. that's why i would like to ask you for a somewhat fair solution for the people who was hit hard with these changes.
    This is a very good suggestion. Perhaps if you sacrificed a character that had [let's say] 8 skill shards in him, if you could get a return of about 50% in skill shards (four skill shards), in addition to whatever else you would get for sacrificing him (rare souls?) I think that would be fair... They definitely need to account in some significant way for the skill shards invested into a sacrificed character.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"