Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    My initial thoughts on the update:
    1. I can play on. My iOS phone, I cannot play on my iPad as it freezes at loading screen still
    2. The drop rate of 3* runes is better, but I'll qualify that by saying it's still very mediocre.
    3. I am reserving comment on the 3* evo shards, but the drop rate seems decent so far. I have a backlog of 3* coloured runes hundreds deep, this is going to be an insurmountable hill to clean out my inventory.
    4. I am very disappointed on the thief talismans dropping everywhere, I know I am alone here, but I spent weeks farming them previously only for them to not be an exclusive rare drop. Which sucks for me I guess. ->that's two weeks of my life I'll never get back lol.
    5. The premium character drop rate very clearly changed for the rare assassin/gunner souls (or was reset), and previously while peeking at my 6 rare souls banked I only had vendor trash ->after update, the same souls dropped some interesting characters including a rainmaker Eddie. These souls are still my primary game focus.
    7. Regular rare souls were not reset/did not change
    8. Many characters need buffs/changes still: the green and blue bats are prime examples as their talisman colours do not match their skill sets still. The green bat still suffers from AOE damage ->his HP isn't high enough to tank hits from the LOL. LOTS of characters still have awkward talisman sets. LOTS of small bugs that need to be fixed before PVP is on the radar.
    9. I am extremely disappointed the talisman special effects for thief and energy were not fixed.
    10. The buff to burning talismans is a home run.
    11. I have no idea which deleted talismans I should be keeping ->sorting this is going to be an epic long project.
    12. Upgrading a single talisman takes forever in terms of time exiting and reentering the my team screen. I've got hundred talismans to upgrade, a quality of life improvement/bug fix here would be fantastic.
    13. I am going to be out of gold before the end of the week. Ouch lol.
    14. I can still farm game of death on madness auto, which is awesome.
    15. Number of the beast is crazy hard now lol.
    16. I would rather not decide between skill shards and gunner/assassin souls, I need the souls for the best characters in the game, but I'm hurting by not buying skill shards. ->throw us a bone here please lol.
    17. The HP nerf to red talismans I feel was unnecessary, I felt like the blue and purple talismans could have used an HP buff to match the red ones.
    18. The green characters were probably hit the hardest with the nerf bat.
    19. Lots of positives and bug fixes which is fantastic, looks like a long ways to go though still.

Overall I am happy.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Hello Sparton,

I do really appreciate the work y'all are doing with the game.

I know the plan was for pvp to be implemented soon but, to tell the truth for me it's hard to get excited about pvp when I can't even attempt to get new characters without selling 4* toons. What is the possibility of sacrifice comming before pvp.

Because the way the game is now i will have to keep selling characters just to be able to play. I don't know about others but now that it is even harder to acquire rare souls, it is even more painful to just sell them for gold and I have had to sell characters I would have like to try just because I have no space.

From what you have said in sacrifice you would turn in your dupes for tokens or something that can be traded for other items. If this is the way it will work. I would prefer to be able to turn my dupes in for the tokens now even if I wasn't able to use them until later. This way I would have space for new characters and not be wasting them on a very small amount of gold.

I know a large group of players are not having space issues but there are a number of us that are so encumbered that opening pvp will not be as important as having a way to deal with the lack of character space and duplicates.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    20. I have not the slightest clue how I'm going to clean out my inventory of lower end items such as evo runes/runes/shards/evo shards.

I agree with eagle, it's not currently a game breaker for me, but the sacrifice feature or having the ability to at least trade in the dupes for tokens/trooper points would be a huge quality of life upgrade.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithybaby View Post
    So I finally got a chance to check things out, and the first thing I notice are skill ups missing from my Aces High Eddie. Considering that skill shards are the hardest thing to get, this is most definitely not cool.
    Yes I knew I was not crazy! I lost skill ups as well. in my Soldier Eddie and my regular Eddie. 4 skill shards!! to waste.

@Sparton Is there anything you can do about this? Is this related at the "skill switch" for certain characters?

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Smokes, this thread has become f***ing War & Peace! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Question on 3* evo runes. Are they only dropping in underworld madness? And what is the best one so far to farm? Number of the beast is barly beatable and I haven't seen any in my old favorite game of death. Am I trying I the wrong spot now?
    I am still farming Circle of Fire, as always, and the returns have been great so far... the first time it dropped a 3* Evo Shard and a pair of 3* Rainbow runes at the same time fairly blew my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I must say that EducatedFool was not foolish and maxing his Speed of Light Eddie was an educated choice. Tried him and it is as good as Cyborg Eddie damage with more battle enhancing effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Who's the fool now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    So wait... SOL is actually good now???

If so then the educated fool isnt that big of a fool...
    Fool (noun): a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement

Now granted, no one is paying me... but still, these are the advantages of an education. Remember: not all jesters are kai!

... and SoL always was a baddass... he's just super mega ultra baddass now! (with cheese!)
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post

Fool (noun): a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement

Now granted, no one is paying me... but still, these are the advantages of an education. Remember: not all jesters are kai!

... and SoL always was a baddass... he's just super mega ultra baddass now! (with cheese!)
    What kind of cheese?

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Why, your favourite kind, of course!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    'Cause I'm rich and single and I don't have anything else to do so I can manually play all day long to farm like no tomorrow.

So if we are all supposed to "play" the game we like, what's the point of auto-play? Better remove it entirely.

BTW I found out how to farm UW Madness with F'n PDK... Just takes twice as long after the nerfs to SE and WDQ.
    Excuse me (both you, and Eagleknight as well) i am fuckin poor, i fuckin study, i fuckin work and I have a girlfriend, and yet I find time to play, and never autoplay, because in all these farming it is the only joy I have left from this game... Plus I said it ironically, with all that ':P' in the end... Butthurts... All five of my main chars are nerfed, 5 of my 6 5*... And so what... Lets all kill ourselves aaaaaaaaaaa... Prick

OS
    Android
    Frost's first sentence was ironically said also, relax.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Excuse me (both you, and Eagleknight as well) i am fuckin poor, i fuckin study, i fuckin work and I have a girlfriend, and yet I find time to play, and never autoplay, because in all these farming it is the only joy I have left from this game... Plus I said it ironically, with all that ':P' in the end... Butthurts... All five of my main chars are nerfed, 5 of my 6 5*... And so what... Lets all kill ourselves aaaaaaaaaaa... Prick
    I agree, my life is pretty shit too ringe, your not alone, but i play 5 different games at the same time, how? I dont really know how... but i do put alot of time into each one, but yeah... that has costs...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!