Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I agree, my life is pretty shit too ringe, your not alone, but i play 5 different games at the same time, how? I dont really know how... but i do put alot of time into each one, but yeah... that has costs...
    maybe that's why you get grounded and sh!t taken away from you lol. Spend time on what really matter! life lesson

OS
    Android
    I don't say my life is a shit... I'm satisfied, but what's the point in calling me out because of nerfs and not being able to autoplay? Play manually for a few days, use this enhanced drop rates to strengthen up your char and get back to auto play, is that so hard? The ones who doesn't like all this are free to find someone else to be a scapegoat... I was first against all this nerfs but now what? Devs don't do as we say so lets slay each other, right? Just find the smallest thing in this and use it as excuse to be happy (not you :P(I mean, yes, and you, all of us)), don't just point fingers and yell... What is done is done... That's all... There was no hard feelings meant in the first post at all... Just wanted to point all this out in a funny way, but I guess not everyone can understand it...
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 10-19-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I agree, my life is pretty shit
    Maybe... try jumping off less rooftops?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I jumped off the roof top... But it wasn't high enough. Right before I attempted the jump the roof got hit by a massive nerf bat. So I just sprained an ankle.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Lucky break... er... sprain!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I know the plan was for pvp to be implemented soon but, to tell the truth for me it's hard to get excited about pvp when I can't even attempt to get new characters without selling 4* toons. What is the possibility of sacrifice comming before pvp.
    Well, shit. I know Sacrifice is the intended solution to dupes, but I hadn't realized under the current inventory limits were causing problems even if you were selling everything but 4 and 5 star characters.

While I don't know if we can accelerate Sacrifice specifically, I'll do my damndest to at least get an interim solution out to help you and others who're at the limits of the inventory system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithybaby View Post
    So I finally got a chance to check things out, and the first thing I notice are skill ups missing from my Aces High Eddie. Considering that skill shards are the hardest thing to get, this is most definitely not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Yes I knew I was not crazy! I lost skill ups as well. in my Soldier Eddie and my regular Eddie. 4 skill shards!! to waste.

@Sparton Is there anything you can do about this? Is this related at the "skill switch" for certain characters?
    Hm, it probably is. I'm pinging our QA to investigate.

If you know you had skill ups invested in said characters before the update and you do not have the same amount of levels on skills, please send a message to support via the in-game option and tell them the character who lost skill levels (and what skill it was for/is in that slot now) and we can do what we can to correct that.

OS
    iOS
    While we're on the topic of sacrifice, I'd like to offer up a suggestion:

The last we heard about how sacrifice will work, it seems that: skill shards invested in sacrificed characters are not currently being considered. I think this needs to be looked at. The sacrifice feature could be a great way to get a little bit of RoI (return on investment) for skill shards if you are in the situation that many people currently find themselves in where some tuning adjustments made their once prized character not so desirable and they are feeling cheated that they invested a large amount of skill shards on them. I recommend that if a character that has been skill sharded is sacrificed, in addition to whatever you would normally get for that character - you should also get 50% of the skill shards back in your inventory.

This is only fair, and is a great way to ease the pain of people that have made some misguided decisions due to unforseen character balancing changes (aka "Nerf Bat").

Below are some quotes from KAZ for reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB
    With some of the new tuning updates and modes (especially daily challenges), you will have more opportunities to earn rare characters. In terms of the drop rates themselves, the repeats at each tier are mainly a result of the amount of content in the game, which we are currently in the process of expanding. We also have a feature in the works called "Sacrifice", which will allow you to make use of duplicate characters to earn rare rewards, including Legendary Souls, giving you even more opportunities to obtain high tier characters.

-Kaz
    The current plan is that higher star and level characters will gain you more from Sacrifice than lower star and level characters. So both the Star Tier AND Level will matter.

-Kaz
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

I really like this update, the game feels more balanced and stable. Sure there are some huge nerfs but I was aware of the talisman and rainmaker eddie nerf before this update. My guess is Roadhouse haven't touched these issues because they knew about their departure. I am glad that Nodding Frog is doing what is right for the game.

There is a big change regarding drop rates, they are improved a lot. Now we know where to look for to find what we need.

About the autoplay: In my opinion autoplay is needed but playing only by autoplay is...boring. The game becomes an incremental game such as "Cookie Clicker". It takes away the strategy factor from the game. Sure, the game became harder with the update but I welcome this change.

Thank you Sparton, Kaz and all the people behind the scene in Nodding Frog! This is the right direction in my opinion. I really appreciate that Sparton is reading this huge thread and responding the questions. Looking forward to see new content!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    my only concerns are the rare souls and the skillshards. since it's not very attractive anymore to play the dungeon, i don't now how to get rare souls. it would be nice if sacrifice and daily challanges would be the next step, to gain more rare souls or skillshards.
    My big concern. Where do we get rare souls now? The drop rates don't justify paying 75 irons and the dungeons now simply don't drop them...at least in any meaningful way

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    While we're on the topic of sacrifice, I'd like to offer up a suggestion:

The last we heard about how sacrifice will work, it seems that: skill shards invested in sacrificed characters are not currently being considered. I think this needs to be looked at. The sacrifice feature could be a great way to get a little bit of RoI (return on investment) for skill shards if you are in the situation that many people currently find themselves in where some tuning adjustments made their once prized character not so desirable and they are feeling cheated that they invested a large amount of skill shards on them. I recommend that if a character that has been skill sharded is sacrificed, in addition to whatever you would normally get for that character - you should also get 50% of the skill shards back in your inventory.

This is only fair, and is a great way to ease the pain of people that have made some misguided decisions due to unforseen character balancing changes (aka "Nerf Bat").
    Yeah, I was actually talking to Kaz about this earlier. We agree with you that skill shard investment should also be a factor in determining sacrifice value/rewards, but we're not sure what's the best way to do that yet.