Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I disagree on freeze. Half the time I'm fighting alone with my CR and I sustain the round mostly because of his freeze. Mine doesn't seem nerfed
    Last edited by Monte47; 10-22-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I had the feeling it works more than the 12% advertised and started keeping track. I'm counting CR's basic AOE and am currently at 20/63 freezes. Many in a sow sometimes too, but I didn't have the time to play many matches manually.

Absolutely 0? τίποτα ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    ништа :d
    ništa! i corrupted general isto, ne stunt samo low MR
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    ništa! i corrupted general isto, ne stunt samo low MR
    I don't know why you speak in my language but keep it in English because of others :P well, in my case, stunt is lowered but still does a hell of a job, and freeze also doesn't seem so bad... And mandatory lowering MR is actually a huge buff for me since my main line-up is mostly magus-sentinel

OS
    Android
    Sparton,

Just a feedback about the drop chance of coloured 3* shards. Yesterday I spent my normal SoT plus 3 refills in LoL X and got only one 3* coloured. Is that chance right? You wrote the chance for 3* coloured shards would be greatly increased, and I didn't see that

Also, since rare souls now are really rare, I say it would be fair enough to increase the odds of getting a 4* or 5* toon. Now they can be obtained only by buying, secret locations or trooper badges, so just imagine how frustrating is to get a "rare" soul and getting a 3* Dog of War for the 564x time... It's really frustrating, expecially for players like me that don't have a premium toon.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

angelkelly

Purchase fail issue

Not sure what's going on but every time I try to purchase a gunner soul. It says purchase fail. Can someone tell me why this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    I don't know why you speak in my language but keep it in English because of others :P
    Because I'm half French half Serbian :P
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Ha you forgot about onslaught

If they upped the stats on those three, things could get interesting. 696 atk on skilled talismans might make them worth trying
    If they did that, these talismans would actually be relevant, and not instant vendor trash.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Not sure what's going on but every time I try to purchase a gunner soul. It says purchase fail. Can someone tell me why this is happening.
    Because you are full on shard spots. Sell off one stack of items to open a spot.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    So what's the time line for:

SACRIFICE

More space in general

Eddies

New content

And ugg PvP

One question: will the rng on rare souls be adjusted because the drop rates on rare souls seems to be non existent.

Thanks for all y'alls hard work!
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Sparton,

Just a feedback about the drop chance of coloured 3* shards. Yesterday I spent my normal SoT plus 3 refills in LoL X and got only one 3* coloured. Is that chance right? You wrote the chance for 3* coloured shards would be greatly increased, and I didn't see that
    Completely agree. I can see colored evo shards being the bottleneck now – I guess there’s always something. I ran 80 sands in LoL 8 & 9 and didn’t get any colored evo shards. I ran 80 sands this morning in Battlefield > Kill Time > Madness and got 5 3* rainbow evo shards.

Just an observation at this point. Curious to see what others are finding in LoL.