Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 627
  1. #501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    426
    I disagree on freeze. Half the time I'm fighting alone with my CR and I sustain the round mostly because of his freeze. Mine doesn't seem nerfed
    Last edited by Monte47; 10-22-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Typo

  2. #502
    Senior Member vgta99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I had the feeling it works more than the 12% advertised and started keeping track. I'm counting CR's basic AOE and am currently at 20/63 freezes. Many in a sow sometimes too, but I didn't have the time to play many matches manually.



    Absolutely 0? τίποτα ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    ништа :d
    ništa! i corrupted general isto, ne stunt samo low MR
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

    GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    ništa! i corrupted general isto, ne stunt samo low MR
    I don't know why you speak in my language but keep it in English because of others :P well, in my case, stunt is lowered but still does a hell of a job, and freeze also doesn't seem so bad... And mandatory lowering MR is actually a huge buff for me since my main line-up is mostly magus-sentinel

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    330
    Sparton,

    Just a feedback about the drop chance of coloured 3* shards. Yesterday I spent my normal SoT plus 3 refills in LoL X and got only one 3* coloured. Is that chance right? You wrote the chance for 3* coloured shards would be greatly increased, and I didn't see that

    Also, since rare souls now are really rare, I say it would be fair enough to increase the odds of getting a 4* or 5* toon. Now they can be obtained only by buying, secret locations or trooper badges, so just imagine how frustrating is to get a "rare" soul and getting a 3* Dog of War for the 564x time... It's really frustrating, expecially for players like me that don't have a premium toon.

    "When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"



    Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

  5. #505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    113

    Purchase fail issue

    Not sure what's going on but every time I try to purchase a gunner soul. It says purchase fail. Can someone tell me why this is happening.

  6. #506
    Senior Member vgta99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    I don't know why you speak in my language but keep it in English because of others :P
    Because I'm half French half Serbian :P
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

    GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

  7. #507
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Ha you forgot about onslaught

    If they upped the stats on those three, things could get interesting. 696 atk on skilled talismans might make them worth trying
    If they did that, these talismans would actually be relevant, and not instant vendor trash.
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light


    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    200
    Not sure what's going on but every time I try to purchase a gunner soul. It says purchase fail. Can someone tell me why this is happening.
    Because you are full on shard spots. Sell off one stack of items to open a spot.
    Thursty-1116

  9. #509
    Senior Member Eagleknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    441
    So what's the time line for:

    SACRIFICE

    More space in general

    Eddies

    New content

    And ugg PvP

    One question: will the rng on rare souls be adjusted because the drop rates on rare souls seems to be non existent.

    Thanks for all y'alls hard work!
    Eagleknight-9103

    I'm Back.

  10. #510
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Sparton,

    Just a feedback about the drop chance of coloured 3* shards. Yesterday I spent my normal SoT plus 3 refills in LoL X and got only one 3* coloured. Is that chance right? You wrote the chance for 3* coloured shards would be greatly increased, and I didn't see that
    Completely agree. I can see colored evo shards being the bottleneck now – I guess there’s always something. I ran 80 sands in LoL 8 & 9 and didn’t get any colored evo shards. I ran 80 sands this morning in Battlefield > Kill Time > Madness and got 5 3* rainbow evo shards.

    Just an observation at this point. Curious to see what others are finding in LoL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •