Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Ding 600th replies!
    Kaijester digivolves tooooooooooooo NEKROLIUUUUUUUUUUN

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Ding 600th replies!
    Im waiting for another 66 after that one!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Can you please add the lower star evo runes back to the higher difficulty drops? I ran low on 1* green evo runes, and I'm having to farm Matter of Life and Death normal for these, for a chance at a whopping single 1* evo rune at a time. Not fun.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Can you please add the lower star evo runes back to the higher difficulty drops? I ran low on 1* green evo runes, and I'm having to farm Matter of Life and Death normal for these, for a chance at a whopping single 1* evo rune at a time. Not fun.
    +1! I have been farming Ailing Kingdom for the past two days earning a whopping 260G, just to collect some red evo runes. Plus,like every 5 battles, i need to go into my team to sell 1* shards and another BS which fill up my stacks,preventing me from entering battles.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    +1! I have been farming Ailing Kingdom for the past two days earning a whopping 260G, just to collect some red evo runes. Plus,like every 5 battles, i need to go into my team to sell 1* shards and another BS which fill up my stacks,preventing me from entering battles.
    Yeah I went through that when I needed strength and holy talismans. Mass quantities of junk shards and runes drop, and the drop rate for everything else is horrendous.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    yeah, i also think that the droprates of 1*,2* and 3* eunes are kinda imbalanced. since you did a great job with the 3*runes it's too hard to get the 2* ones, even at lower levels. they should drop in larger quantities like before the update. if i remember right you could get 3x 2* runes, when they dropped. now you only get 1x 2* runes.

i think the 3* ones should be hardest to get, not the 2* or the 1* ones...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah, i also think that the droprates of 1*,2* and 3* eunes are kinda imbalanced. since you did a great job with the 3*runes it's too hard to get the 2* ones, even at lower levels. they should drop in larger quantities like before the update. if i remember right you could get 3x 2* runes, when they dropped. now you only get 1x 2* runes.

Yeah, it looks like my revisions to ensure 3 star evo materials were where I wanted them to and also trying to make sure XP wasn't a rare drop made it so the lower tier evo runes are just disappointingly rare. I'll do a pass on 2 and 1 star evo material drop quantities on certain difficulties to help compensate for that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Yeah, it looks like my revisions to ensure 3 star evo materials were where I wanted them to and also trying to make sure XP wasn't a rare drop made it so the lower tier evo runes are just disappointingly rare. I'll do a pass on 2 and 1 star evo material drop quantities on certain difficulties to help compensate for that.
    Glad to hear you're looking into the 2* rune drop rate. The required 9 2* to upgrade to a level 5 talisman has made upgrading talismans slower than before the update. I cannot upgrade reds due to being so rare (however, I have 100's of blue & green 2*'s though???)

Love everything else that you're doing. This past update has been a huge improvement overall.

edit: had the wrong quote.
    Last edited by jakalope; 10-27-2016 at 08:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    thanks again for your effort.

one more little thing:

barrier assassin talismans don't drop at all. i got plenty assassin drops but all of them were shield ones. i don't think that's unlucky, i'm pretty sure that they simply don't drop, because this is an older issue. haven't seen barrier ones for months...would be thankfull if you could check this :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.