Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Talisman normalisation was always going to happen. I was happy enough to make the
    most of it while I could. I doubt Fierce and Overwhelming suddenly became inferior to the alternatives.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    Talisman normalisation was always going to happen. I was happy enough to make the
    most of it while I could. I doubt Fierce and Overwhelming suddenly became inferior to the alternatives.
    + I don't know why we're debating on a hypothetical basis. Lets see how big or small talisman nerfing is first.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Basically if overwhelming is redused to the lvl of other green tailismans then that makes any toon that uses hp as it base as useless and the whole point of overwhelming is to enable a toon to take a hit. If overwhelming value is reduced it makes them worthless and you would have to level replacements. For fierce it's basically the same but on the attack and health side. I do not just have a small talisman base built up so a nerf on those two specific types will ruin all my team builds and time I have put it. I know I am not the only one that this could drastically effect. A better route would have been making the other tailismans more attractive for use.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    So that means all hp and att toons will be effected.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    A better route would have been making the other tailismans more attractive for use.
    it's much easier to reduce the OPness of two talisman types than to rise up 20 other talisman types to that OP level.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Basically if overwhelming is redused to the lvl of other green tailismans then that makes any toon that uses hp as it base as useless and the whole point of overwhelming is to enable a toon to take a hit. If overwhelming value is reduced it makes them worthless and you would have to level replacements. For fierce it's basically the same but on the attack and health side. I do not just have a small talisman base built up so a nerf on those two specific types will ruin all my team builds and time I have put it. I know I am not the only one that this could drastically effect. A better route would have been making the other tailismans more attractive for use.
    I second that... Nothing to add ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it's much easier to reduce the OPness of two talisman types than to rise up 20 other talisman types to that OP level.
    I guess the only advantage of that would be there would be a lot less people upset... but really when you think about it its' six of one and a half dozen of the other. It's all perception, and in general, nerfs make people feel like they've been gyped.

Look, we all feel the pain of these nerfs. I'd just hate to see any of you guys leave the game and the community over them - especially before this game has had it's chance to blossom. I like all of you guys and you add value to the community. I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Now when I think, if we get to keep all talismans we had, maybe the values on them will stay the same, and nerfs will apply only on the ones we build from now on... How about that? But in that case I will bite my ass off 'cause I was one rainbow 3* rune short from upgrading another overwhelming today -.-

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    + I don't know why we're debating on a hypothetical basis. Lets see how big or small talisman nerfing is first.
    we're debating this because we're all locked out of the game and going stir-crazy... lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    we're debating this because we're all locked out of the game and going stir-crazy... lol
    All this giving me headache,will return in 2 hours
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹