Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Deleting the game...

I cannot return to the game after the update today. I restarted the iPad twice now. I am certain that I have online connectivity with Wi-Fi. I was considering deleting the game and then reinstalling, however a message appears stating that data will be lost as well as the game. If I delete and reinstall the game will I lose my data? I thought it was protected by logging in via Facebook.

OS
    Android
    Just relax for a while, they aren't even finished updating yet.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I had the same issue. I deleted and reinstalled without any issues. Won't endorse the move because I wouldn't want to feel badly if your Gabe got messed up. Just sharing my experience

Same here on iPad.
    Game don't load....
    Great update.

i got every update on my iphone 6 the message " error loading files from asset bundles".
    I found out this problem for me is only in wlan. If i load the files via LTE it works. The problem - i must go outside and walk a while to get LTE and can update. 😄😄i always hate the update days. The only game with such damn errors.
    There must be realy profis at work. 😄😄😄

seems like only apple products gotten the patch.

I was expecting the update to F things up, but nothing of such epic proportions!!! The development team should seriously consider just pulling the plug on this joke of a game. it's a shame, because it was a great concept. but the execution looks like it's being done by a bunch of ammateurs. it beginns to remind me of the fiasco of the infamously famouse third sequell of the best arpg ever. just like here the original team jumped the ship as soon as they saw what a mess it is and the other guys are struggling to revive the dead horse ever since.
    On the other hand im kinda happy that i cant connect,because i know that once i get in and will see the mess they made with my hardly lvled fierce talismans, the disappointment will be even bigger (up untill few days ago Sparton didnt even know that there are any differences in the tallisman kinds....and the first thing he does once a player mentions it is swing the nerf bat???!!! so unprofessional...)

OS
    iOS
    I had to delete and reinstall on my iPhone 6+. No problem logging in using email afterwards. I don't see any changes though - overwhelming and fierce talismans have the same stats as before, axis commander is 45% stun, reflect shield hits like a truck and so on. Two crashes out of 8 levels played. One when dishing out the loot after the first level I played and one loading Lightbringer hard.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    seems like only apple products gotten the patch.
    Nope, i play on an iphone, no update...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Well...and what am i supposed to do if i never created an email login Baba? Over 3 months of intense,every day effort are gone....(nvm the 50CHF)