View Poll Results: Did you Receive the October 14 Update?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 19.64%
  • No

43 76.79%
  • I'm without clue

2 3.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I did not,on android. However, my wife did on I phone.
    Thursty-1116

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i really like this game .. but i think with all the bad luck thus far the game will be done soon. wondering how many people actually play this game - if i look for recommended troppers i see the same people after 2 refreshes. so then not a lot of people ???
    I agree. I almost pulled the trigger on a $50 purchase again and now I'm glad I didn't. If the game doesn't survive I would be really upset, as I've already spent a ton of money. I think pvp/new content will be the determining factor on the game's survival. Until then, I'm keeping my wallet in my back pocket.

OS
    iOS
    Vaseodin - i agree.. i feel like i need to see a positive side to the game now - i have been playing almost since the start .. so i have seen the various potholes that the game has hit. and i must say that there were quite a few of those. some people are still unable to log in. i have put money into the game too and so far from what i read on the forums its not looking positive .. the devs are working hard but the results are not so good. i will wait a little time too .. see how it goes

OS
    Android
    Another good way to check if you have the update would be to see if Holy Smoke/Regular Eddie has Rise instead of Heal in the Future Temporal Shard section
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I have not received the update and I am quite grateful for this.

OS
    iOS
    I did not receive the update.
    1) So the drop rate is not fixed for me, I'm right ? Can't get any 3 stars evo runes ....
    2) How can I get the update ?
    3) How is it possible that most of people don't get it ?
    Last edited by woodol; 10-18-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    I did not receive the update.
    1) So the drop rate is not fixed for me, I'm right ? Can't get any 3 stars evo runes ....
    2) How can I get the update ?
    3) How is it possible that most of people don't get it ?
    Hi Woodol!

1.- Evo runes are out there, but still are reallly hard to find...(is more likely to find a Chupacabra already)
    2.- Waiting
    3.- The update attempt fails the past October 14th, but still some people get it (at half)... and is supossed to be relaunched early this week... (what a Liars!!)
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    OK, thanx for your answer. I really need an update which fix the poor 3 star evo runes droprates, I'm getting bored
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    OK, thanx for your answer. I really need an update which fix the poor 3 star evo runes droprates, I'm getting bored
    aren't we all...
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    isn't it just simply done by checking the version number on the lower right of your screen when starting the game?