View Poll Results: Did you Receive the October 14 Update?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 19.64%
  • No

43 76.79%
  • I'm without clue

2 3.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    oh.... Amazing, this morning I have the update.
    Let's see what will happen :-)
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    Just updated the game. Fierce become ATK 453, that's sad, I have a lot of them .
    So now magic and attack talismans are equalized, both adding +453 and +1142 HP (prior it was about +1600 HP for fierce). Wondering if they also fixed skilled talisman type.
    Assassins talisman now have more sense, they are adding +342 for both attack and magic, it's totally +684.
    Also I see assassins Golden Son main attack became stronger, so now attack upgrades are working. Good!

Corrupt General stun chance reduces to 15%. He was so imba, now he is just very nice to have.

And chance to find Assassins talisman now much higher, I've spent 2.5 month to find the last one for complete set, and now I've found another from first Circle of Fire fight.
    Yeah, they moved Assassins talisman to Underworld drop. Party started!
    Also Burn talisman moved to Battlefield.

UPD. drop rate update in 1 picture (Circle of Fire):
    Name:  kr0wo8d.png
Views: 152
Size:  66.3 KB

UPD2. 3* Evo shards now dropping not just from dungeon, but from Battlefield and Underworld too!
    Last edited by podstrahuy; 10-19-2016 at 02:41 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Got the update now... Thanks for reducing the 10K gold earned on LOL X missions to 4,200... I mean, after throwing us off balance completely with the talismans, nothing like stangling us economically so we can't rebuild