Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Enough with the gambling,lets do something different..

let's say, there is a bidding option in the game store, like ebay
    a confirm 5 star character,what's your offer! trooper points,gold,ironite...?
    highest bidder wins everyday at the end of countdown..

in that way, company make more profit,and bid winner is also happy...lol
    Interesting, but cant happen here.There will be a bug while bidding, lost connection to server and freezes when loading the bidding system
    I'm thinking opening my 3 rares, 1 gunner/assassin,1 rare sentinel, and half a stack of regulars today...I've got a BIG itch
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I'm thinking opening my 3 rares, 1 gunner/assassin,1 rare sentinel, and half a stack of regulars today...I've got a BIG itch
    I had that itch last weekend - over 30 rare souls just sitting there - so just went for it

Ended up with a Pharaoh Eddie, Alliance General, and Carriage Rider as well as a couple other 4 stars

Took over 30 rare to get these three characters though. I think the one in ten drop rate for good characters that someone was tracking is probably pretty accurate...

And regular souls? Or regular Assasin/gunner? Basically just a source of gold after you sell the characters...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I had that itch last weekend - over 30 rare souls just sitting there - so just went for it

Ended up with a Pharaoh Eddie, Alliance General, and Carriage Rider as well as a couple other 4 stars

Took over 30 rare to get these three characters though. I think the one in ten drop rate for good characters that someone was tracking is probably pretty accurate...

And regular souls? Or regular Assasin/gunner? Basically just a source of gold after you sell the characters...
    Das lucky! Also the problem is many have the char inv full of chars and over 40 stacks of regular souls... so people sell the stacks instead of the chars...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I'm actually getting rare G/A souls and rare Warrior souls right now instead of skill shards. It's too tempting to use them on soldier Eddie who will probably stink post-update. I'm desperate for a better Eddie right now.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?