Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can no longer get into the game

I can not login.

We started this problem yesterday exactly 24 hours ago. the game remains at the loading screen and on the rare occasions that I can get to the game menu appears the error message on the server and asks to restart the application

Nothing has changed in my connection yesterday here, please help me

my phone is Moto X 2014

ps: sorry my poor english

OS
    Android
    Clear the cache and restart the phone. It may work.

I tried this before and failed.

So just now I reinstalled the game and then worked with a new account.

however was I login with my original account registered on the game's official website that the problem persisted

It will be possible that somehow my account has been corrupted? How would this be possible? I was playing normally until yesterday = /

OS
    Android
    I have the exact same experience. This is definitely an account corrupton issue, not a down server or a connectivity issue.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I tried logging in with my account, and I was then stuck in the same startup screen.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. I created a new account, and now I am able to play again, but completely from scratch.

This is very serious.

I do not intend to start again even at the risk of this repeat.

Imagine who spent money on the game and go through this?

I await help support. the game is sensational but these problems need to be corrected and restored accounts.

OS
    Android
    Hi everyone,

I believe this is the same issue as the "Facebook login loop" issue, except I'm guessing you guys didn't connect your game to Facebook.

So yes, if you can play the game on a different account but you can't play on a specific account, it's a conflict in data that needs to be resolved by support/the game team. I know they're working on it, even for people that haven't contacted support. Basically all you can do is wait until it's fixed - sorry - wish I had better news.

For those that reinstalled and didn't have their game saved via Roadhouse account (email and password) or Facebook, the support team can get you back your game. Please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com - of course, if your old account is facing this data issue then you also have to wait for that to be fixed.

I also believe it's the same problem facebook Lamia.

Unfortunately I can only then have expected it was too advanced to start again.

Anyway I sent an email to the support and thanks for the feedback

please give us an update on the issue or anything its been 3 days now.

Yes please. Already have some good news for us Lamia?

don't know how or why but i managed to get the game to work.
    not on my phone but i have installed the "nox app player"(android emulator) on my computer and it works for some reason.
    hope it helps some of you guys and maybe support can understand from this what is the issue and resolve it completely.