Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who to evolve to 5* next

Looking for advice on what toon to take to 5* next. Kendoslice-2128.

i would go with: Golden Son(warrior), The Wicker Man or Allied Soldier(magus).
    TWM would help your PSS, but my probably all time favorite is the warrior golden son...(make sure you equip him with a burning talisman set and happy days!)
    Don't bother with wickerdog king or the newborn of light anymore.

OS
    Android
    I'd say the Wicker man or the assassin troll, depending on what team you use most often and what counters you are lacking. The WM is best used with physical damage teams and the troll has buff steal and accuracy buff passive.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    i would go with: Golden Son(warrior), The Wicker Man or Allied Soldier(magus).
    TWM would help your PSS, but my probably all time favorite is the warrior golden son...(make sure you equip him with a burning talisman set and happy days!)
    Don't bother with wickerdog king or the newborn of light anymore.
    I would disagree on Wickerdog King. Beside his high damage, you can use the thieve skill for enemies with invincible or force shield, and PVP too.

OS
    iOS
    I like my wickerman. I don't have an assassin troll but they sure hit hard as enemies. If i had that gunner cotd, I probably be looking into that one.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the Gunner COTD. Another interesting all around character that should work well with multiple team types.

TWM is a BEAST with physical damage teams though. All of my biggest damage numbers since the mid-october update have involved Alliance General, Soldier Eddie, and The Wicker Man. All at level 100.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Have a load of reds queued up for evolving and have no idea who should go first. Choice of Soulless Demon, Rocket Dog, Pyro Soldier, Angel of Pain, RtTH Eddie, or original Eddie. They have all been useful but I don't have 36 3* red who shards...
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Have a load of reds queued up for evolving and have no idea who should go first. Choice of Soulless Demon, Rocket Dog, Pyro Soldier, Angel of Pain, RtTH Eddie, or original Eddie. They have all been useful but I don't have 36 3* red who shards...
    Rocket Dog and Angel of Pain are the only two I'd bother with. The others are pretty average. Rocket Dog is my next warrior to evolve for sure, but I don't have an AoP yet.
    Reeb99-9320

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I'd go with the AoP. He has been my champion since I got him. He is an awsome ally. A real killer with a totally nice passive. 👌

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah they both have useful passive but AoP has one that lasts more than 2 rounds, so I guess he gets the shards
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return