Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Warrior Troll

OS
    Android
    Guys, I got my warrior troll from my legendary soul. I was kinda disappointed first (because i never used or checked him) but now i know that i am blessed He is currently 4* 80 level now. I just need 2 3* red coloured evo shards to level him to 5*. Last time when i farmed the warrior Dungeon 10, I got a lot of rare souls and 3* rainbows which we call premiums. Well, I just need coloured red ones. Did you guys noticed anything about coloured 3* evo shard drops in a particular level? Like 7-8 or 9? Level 10 doesn't seem like working for them.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-22-2016 at 10:26 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Guys, I got my warrior troll from my legendary soul. I was kinda disappointed first (because i never used or checked him) but now i know that i am blessed He is currently 4* 80 level now. I just need 2 3* red coloured evo shards to level him to 5*. Last time when i farmed the warrior Dungeon 10, I got a lot of rare souls and 3* rainbows which we call premiums. Well, I just need coloured red ones. Did you guys noticed anything about coloured 3* evo shard drops in a particular level? Like 7-8 or 9? Level 10 doesn't seem like working for them.
    I'm no expert , but your best bets are probably level 8 and 9
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    Android
    We didn't have the time post-update to see where and what,my general feeling was that the coloured weren't dropping that often though.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    So I pulled one out from yesterday secret locations rare souls... He has 3 colorless, 2 assassin and 1 warrior slot, so I'm wondering the best talisman setup for him.

He does true damage but I dunno how it scales on him. He has more def and mres than atk and magic, so 1-2 pair of guardian safeguard seen good, but that leaves 2 assassin slots. Since assassin sets need 3 talies, I'm thinking of putting 3 resistance talismans (atk by 10% of def & mr), 2 guardian safeguard and one health overwhelming, but again if his true damage scales with magic too it's a lot to lose.

This one is intriguing me, anyone have any tip?

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I currently run 1 assassin set (shield), 2 guardian fierce, 1 health overwhelming

HP+ 10k
    ATK+2,2k
    Def+684
    magic+1130
    MR base 628

Ideal for me would be to ever get a barrier assassin set, and swap the 2 fierce for 2 safeguard, since you mostly face magic attackers, maybe swap overwhelming for ward,but he's ok now anyway.
    Other option is to go 3 assassin and 3 red , but then you loose 3,5k HP only to gain 350 sth ATK.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    So I pulled one out from yesterday secret locations rare souls... He has 3 colorless, 2 assassin and 1 warrior slot, so I'm wondering the best talisman setup for him.

He does true damage but I dunno how it scales on him. He has more def and mres than atk and magic, so 1-2 pair of guardian safeguard seen good, but that leaves 2 assassin slots. Since assassin sets need 3 talies, I'm thinking of putting 3 resistance talismans (atk by 10% of def & mr), 2 guardian safeguard and one health overwhelming, but again if his true damage scales with magic too it's a lot to lose.

This one is intriguing me, anyone have any tip?
    From what I can tell the Troll has higher DEF and MR at first, but when it reaches level 100 its ATK and MAG become higher. These stat fluctuations really confused me, higher defenses seem like the more obvious choice for a shielder like this one.

Anyway both Trolls are top tier. Warrior Troll is an outstanding supporter and its stats are quite high all-round. Also does great for auto-farming because you get your shield instantly.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together