Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Troll

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I just dropped a couple of skill shards on him as well... so he's even mightier!

(your welcome)
    he will be nerfed next i feel

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    he will be nerfed next i feel
    Then I shall halt there on the skill sharding.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Everything that looks worthy skillsharding is a nerf candidate for the future, more or less. I wouldn't loose any sleep over that, as I did with my cyborg who still rocks.
    Let them nerf everything
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Everything that looks worthy skillsharding is a nerf candidate for the future, more or less. I wouldn't loose any sleep over that, as I did with my cyborg who still rocks.
    Let them nerf everything
    agree, i also wouldn't panic about it, but it's something worth to consider...i'm also thinking about pushing him, but not entire sure...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    For the most part... the nerfs are usually minor adjustments (with a few exceptions, like Soldier E.) so the characters are still going to be relavent, and worth using. I just hope that they offer something significant for sacrificing heavily skill sharded characters like we suggested in the other forum. If we could get at least half of the skill shards back from a sacrificed character, then future nerfs wouldn't seem so crippling, and we can upgrade characters today with more confidence. I really think it's a fair ask.
    OpticSugar-0227

OS
    Android
    Wait, I thought sacrifice meant/should mean trading duplicate characters for something. I mean you have your max skill SoL (that you keep) for example and send the other 3-4 you have away. Would be odd sacrificing your one and only skillsharded PSS , wouldn't it?

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I was assuming that you could sacrifice any character... but people were thinking that they would mostly use the feature on their duplicates. I didn't think that the sacrifice feature would be limited only to duplicates (but I could be totally wrong as well, it's all just speculation). I also heard that the higher the level / stars the character(s) is(are)... the more you would get for it(them). I just want to make sure that they account for the skill shards invested into characters as well... which is the heaviest of investments.
    OpticSugar-0227

OS
    Android
    I don't know , I only assumed this goes for the duplicates, that's why I started bringing my 3* eddie dups to 4* just in case they are worth something. A clarification would be handy.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I was assuming that you could sacrifice any character... but people were thinking that they would mostly use the feature on their duplicates. I didn't think that the sacrifice feature would be limited only to duplicates (but I could be totally wrong as well, it's all just speculation). I also heard that the higher the level / stars the character(s) is(are)... the more you would get for it(them). I just want to make sure that they account for the skill shards invested into characters as well... which is the heaviest of investments.
    Yea im 100% that the more pumped up your char is the more chance for a good char ur getting... also im 100% sure its not duplicates only, id be more than willing to sacrifice my warrior newborn...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I've been pumping up my duplicates as well... i figure it may prove to be better than selling shards (to which we barely get any gold for).

So Aristo4... are you saying that the sacrifice feature might only work when you submit two or more of the same character type (in other words, you aren't able to sacrifice just one character). That's not how I read it, and it's very possible that I missed something the devs said because I haven't been totally on top of it all.

We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. I just hope that maybe the devs are listening to our great ideas and maybe they'll be like "Hmmm, we should implement this".
    OpticSugar-0227