Incoming Client Update (Apple Only)

Hello everyone,

We will be releasing a new update for Apple today. This update specifically addresses some of the loading issues our iOS players faced after Friday's attempted server update.

It will be available for download shortly if you wish to check the store on your own. Otherwise, we will be forcing the update at approximately 4pm PST today. Please note that your game may experience a restart at that time.

In regards to our tuning update, on Friday during the QA phase we ran into some unforeseen errors. This is an important update for our players and we want to ensure that it is well executed. We will attempt to release this tuning update to everyone (Apple AND Android) this week.

Best regards,

The Legacy of the Beast Team

OS
    iOS
    Thanks! That's a very good news,i've been getting a funny error on IOS

BAD ID = BS_OK

haha,certainly it is

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

this did help indeed. thanks for that. the game still crashes as hell (almost every 2nd battle), but at least i can log in and do some lol10 farming before the nerf bat swings and we will all be noobs again, reviving 3 times at lol7

Congrats mizrael, I guess you understood the strategy behind the nerfs

- selling Ironite will not work in the long run without changing the game (i have more than enough ironite and sometimes buy souls just because i don't know what to do with it (well knowing that souls just drop crap)
    - selling souls will not work, as everyone should have learned, that they don't drop something useful (if you believe you can get something useful, go play in the lottery instead and become a millionaire )
    - selling 3 shards for 50$ ... eh. lol. but also those who bought some (and invested them for example in a warrior class character or in the blue allied soldier) will feel ripped off now and never buy some again.

so making the game so hard, that no-one will succeed without permeant revives may increase the ironite sales in the long run. but tell you what: i don't believe, that there are enough masochists out there ;-)

I have no problems giving money to a game that i enjoy, but the monetization strategy of the devs is a bad joke. but nice to hear, that they try to increase the stability. that should be the only focus until the game is stable. instead of messing around with the originally addicting gameplay.