Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
I got to see them at Madison Square Garden - NYC. It's actually a pretty cool story:

I found out that a buddy of mine that I met on Clash of Clans was also a Maiden fan and when they announced the tour dates for the Book of Souls, he was able to secure a suite at the Garden (through some connections he had)! A suite is like a mini-hotel room with a wet bar (byob) couches, and at the end of the room, it's wide open with about 3 rows of a dozen private seats. Oh, and a private bathroom. We were directly stage-right (so much so that we could barely see Niko, and we could see a little bit back stage).

Seeing Maiden was at the top of my bucket list since I was in Jr. High and the experience was nothing short of amazing for me. And yes, the guitar solo Powerslave was the pinnacle moment for me! That song contains one of my favorite guitar solos of all time.

Here are some photos of the experience along with most of "Powerslave" (audio - the quality is poor, but I figured I'd share it anyway. It was recorded up in the suite so at least there weren't a thousand screaming fans near the mic!)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...UZjWVZwa003aUU
Cool pics man, thanks for sharing. Looks like a good time! \m/